cheating?? (last part)

Jungkook go numb for a moment. His mind was completely blank.

Tae come closed to him and hold his hand and said

Tae : bun you're not jeongguk. He died two years ago. You're my bun, my bunny kim jungkook .

Jk : what rubbish jungkook is my brother. Don't try to make stories to save yourself understand

Tae : I am not making stories try to understand.

Jk yanks his hands and went to his room to take his language but what shock him the most is that there are no suitcase there. Jk eyes roam around the room calendar catches his eyes which shows

5 May 2023

But according to him it's " 21 October 2020 his 3rd marriage. He was very close confused. His can't take this. His head started to aching badly.

Tae was standing outside of the room looking at his love being in pain but he can't help him.

Every single thing was confusing for jk his can't able to understand what was going on and the house look so different than his. All of sudden his head aching bad he hold it about to fall but tae saved. Jk saw some images and sences in his minds

Sences

Two people crying holding each other.
Jg : ko-ookie l-lov-ved hi-mm but he -he be-betrayed m-me ( sobbing hard)

Jk : it's fine hyung don't crying) he is also crying seeing brothers condition)

Another sences
Again people are hugging each other but they are brothers but husbands.

Jk : h-hubby hy-yung ca-cant leave me hubby

Tae : hold yourself bun everything will be fine.

Seeing all this things make jk's head aching he was holding his tightly

Jk : it's hurting badly hubby do something I can't take this pain anymore he is crying he felt me alone . Hyung is crying. (Crying hardly eventually fainted on his husbands embrace)

Tae panicked watching his husband being fainted. He immediately made him layed on the bed and called his doctor.

Tae : I am sorry bun. I am so sorry love that I wasn't able to help you . I never feel this helpless in my whole life. (He was crying hard holding jk's hand)

After awhile doctor come and check on kookie.

Dr.: Mr. Kim I told you to make sure keep him away from very which can trigger his MPD(multiple personality disorder) you know it's can effect his mental health and baby who is in his womb.

Tae : I was making sure of everything doctor I don't but when I came he was already in personality of jeongguk. I was kept quiet not wanting make things bad knowing after a while he will out of his second personality but I can't able take it when he said he will divorce me. I am sorry.

Dr sign he know it's hard for him to see his husband in such condition being helpless.

Dr : just try that jk's MPD didn't get trigger. When you went to work that jk was fine. Then how his got triggered?

Tae : I will try to fine. Thank you doctor

Dr. : it's my duty.

Tae leave doctor to door and bent good bye.

Tae come to there room saw jk was sleeping peaceful. Tae caresses his cheek and one lone pair of tear fall from his eyes.

Tae : bun take care of yourself. You are not alone love. (He put his hand on jk's tummy)

Jk woke up with a heavy headache he tried to sit but he fall back. He feel pressure on his waist there saw his husband hugging his waist tightly. He was looking at him when he remembered everything which just happened. A sobbed leave from his mouth. He was crying badly thinking how badly he hurt his love, his husband remembering those teary eyes of this husband he cried more and more.

Tae too woke up listening to someone's cry or his husband cry . He immediately hugged him

Tae : it's fine baby. It's fine. Ok

Jk : no hubby nothing is fine. I am hurts you. I am hurting our baby. Just leav-

He was cut by tae's lips who was kissing him aggressive. Didn't let him completely his words. Jk kissed him back immediately. They both were out of breathe but none of them ready to break the kiss. Atlast after a few more minutes they finally break the kiss and with breathing heavily. Tae joined there forehead together.

Tae : never in this life understand you. The only think which can seperate me from you is death understand.

Jk nodded his head and put his head on tae chest listening to his heart beats.

Tae : bun what you did after I went to the office which triggers your MPD hmm

Jk : after you went that time v had came.

Listening V's name tae fisted his hand in anger his veins popped

Jk : calm down hubby. Please

Tae : that fucker why can't he let others live peacefully. Because of him jeongguk was so broken after destroying this own married life why did he come to us when everyone leaves him slut cheated on him then he realize value of jeongguk love and sacrifice.

Jk : it's fine hubby I didn't let him in. He was just asking for any belonging of hyung but i closed the door. But seeing him it make me remind how he cheated on hyung and hyungs accident (he said crying)

Tae : it's fine love. Hubby gonna make everything fine ok. You have to go for your session with psychiatric ok. You will be fine bun. Every thing will fine just believe on yourself.

So whoever is confused here . The thing is jk have MPD after jeongguk's death wherever something happens is related to jeongguk that triggers his MPD. Like when v come to him asking for jg's any belonging make him reminds the time when v cheated on jg. Tae and v are twins be so jk thought tae as v. And tae was silent because it's not the first jk being jg but always things do not go that much far like this time he can't quit listening that his bun said he will divorce him even he know it's not his bun. He just can't. And whatever was shown in the first part was JK's dream and after waking up his wasn't jungkook anymore he was already jeongguk. Now everything is pretty clear I feel.

On the other side
After coming from jk's house which was his last hope to get anything which belongs to jeongguk . But only disappointed all his can get. V was now sitting in the concern of this room looking at jeongguk's and his wedding pictures.

V : I know I hurt you a lot and what I did is unforgivable but trust me after you leave only in one week I realize I never stopped loving it just my ego which got higher than it's needed. The moment I realize it's too late. Not in this life but I wish in the next life, another life if it's possible don't hate me.

He took the pillow which jeongguk uses but he wasn't able to smell anything which can belongs to jeongguk

V : it's like I don't even deserve your fragrance before I die. Please don't be cruel. (He cried alot)

He took the gun and put it on his forhead kissed jeongguk picture last time before pulling the trigger

If anyone of read the first chapter of this book you know that . I actually want to post another story as my first oneshot but I never got any kind of response so Instant of that I wrote little top as my first oneshot. So I again wanna ask you all about I actually want to make short series for that of you all want it please let me know

Hope you like this
Please vote and comment your opinion
Stay tuned ☺