cheating??

Jk pov

Jg : why V why you did do this we are so happy then why?

Gukkie is crying so hard putting his head on the pillow.

Jg : How can do this to me? I wasn't enough for you? All your promises that vow at our wedding everything was lie. A lie everyone says.

Gukkie was cried and scearm for long time. After a while he was too tried to cry or scearm. He was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling blankly. It's so much to take him. The person he loved with his all always been faithful towards to him always there for in his good and bad.

Jg : I thought you will not like other V but I was wrong very wrong. I wish I never fall for someone like

Jeongguk and V were happyly married couple for past two years but since last few months v is acting very weird they both are being very distant from each other . At first jeongguk think it's because of work pressure but he saw v being good with other. It's make him suspect v and v coming late very night make he suspicious strong.

Today was there 3rd marriage anniversary. Jeongguk thought he should keep aside his all suspicious and surprise his hubby who didn't even remember there marriage anniversary. Jeongguk get ready beautifully and go to his hubby's office.

He reached there and come out from car . Looked the office building

Jg : it must be really hard for hubby handle such a big company. He is working day and night only for both of us and I am doubting on him. Such bad husband I am.

Jg thought he will vanish all the distance and qurrey between them and start the new life understand each other more and more. Love each other more and more.

He was heading towards v's cabin there he saw v's secretary they bowed towards each other. He don't but he saw pity on secretary's eyes for him which confused him alot but he shrugged it of thinking he is thinking alot he should focus on his husband more.

He was standing outside of v's cabin when he listen some muffle sounds

Jg : moans.........

Jg hand start to trembling on his thought. But still giving courage to himself he opened the door

There was V his love of life kissing someone more like eating her face. Jg can't able to handle all things he fall on his . Listening some sound they both broke kiss

V : how many times I said knock bef-(his eyes winded seeing the person in front of him.)

Jg looking at him with betray filled in his eyes.

V : listen it's not like that

Jg : than how it's like? Your kissing someone in front me saying it's not like that. Huh? How could you v how would you . my love wasn't enough or I wasn't enough for you.

Jg look at the women in front for standing wearing literally no clothes. What hurt him more seeing was purple marks on his neck.

Jg : you choice his bitch over me v. (He move forward and hold her hair but v pushed him make fall)

V : don't touch her

Jg can't take his anymore he run away from there. When he was going out of company everyone was looking at him most of them have sympathy and pity in there eyes . Jg understand why v's secretary was looking at him like that.

He didn't take his car he decided to walk and go to that mansion take his things back. He made his mind he will 'DIVORCE' him . He keep aimlessly towards the mansion which he used to call his home once now just an building for him home.

He reached at the mansion at went towards once called his room to take his things with him. He went inside the room the big wave of flashback hit him. He hear can there laughing, giggles, jokes, moans when they used make love. He sits on the bed looked at it with tear filled eyes. How they used be in each other's embrace spending all sleepless night being lost in each other.

Jg :where the things went wrong? What make things go like this. Everything was perfect. Than why you did that v? Why?

Jg lay on the bed he was crying from very and walk so all way. His triedness made him fall asleep.

When he woke up after remembering everything he was crying mess again.

Then doorbell ringed he fliched abit than compose himself and went to open .

There v was standing having smile like he is mocking him but shocked him was when he hugged him tightly like his life depended on him.

Jg was to shocked to processes everything thing

Tae : you know I missed you alot bun. Did you?

After composing him jg pushed himself. He pushed v away from him. V looked at him being all shocked.

Jg : how can you act like you did anything what happened to your slut go to her.

V didn't said anything looked at him being hurt

Jg : why the hell you looking at me like I am the one cheated on you. I won't stay someone like for a second also understand.

He was going towards there room to take his lauggue.

Jg turn too look at v who was standing at his place just like before.

Jg :just sign the divorce papers which I will send you.

Tae's eyes winded listening to jk words. He ran towards to him. And hugged him.

Tae: don't bun. I will die. First listen to ok. You to listen it first ok. (He was crying badly listening divorce)

Jg : what I am supposed to listen when see very damn things by my own eyes. How you were Kissing her. V don't try to stop me

Tae : first think I am not V I am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung . And you are not jeongguk.

Jeongguk died two years ago.

Hope you like reading this.
Please vote and comment your opinion
Stay tuned