Bully or admire??

Tae keep looking at him. Jin come close to him and shook him a bit to come to his sense. Jin gave him questionable look.

Jin : what happened to tae?

Tae : nothing let's go we will late.

He walk pass by jungkook looking at him. Looking at the timetable in his and confused face he came to conclusion that jungkook is new for sure.

During complete day tae can't able to focus his mind was keep reminding him of that cute. He can't help but smile wherever he remember his cute and confused face.

Tae was sitting on cafeteria with his friends who were giving weird looks to him. Who don't care about world spoon was just roaming in food.

Hobi : what's wrong with him? Did he hit his head somewhere? (Whisper in jin's ears)

Jin : No idea he was being like this since start of lecture. (Whisper back)

Nj : We should talk to him. Don't we?

Jin : you did but he still in didn't gave any answer right. It's seems useless. (Whisper to Namjoon)

Nj : then why we are whispering we can't talk normally

Jin : first hobi talked like that so I went we flow.

Nj : let's ask him again.

Jin : yeah joonie go ahead and talk we are listening. (Hobi and Jin gave thumbs up to Namjoon who sign 'why always him'.)

Nj : Tae (no response) Taehyung (still no response) YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG WILL YOU GONNA ANSWER.

Tae : what happened hyung why are you screaming I am not deaf.

Jin : then don't pretend to be then. What's wrong with you just spill the tea.

Tae : you all noticed. (He blushed)

Hobi : yeah you tried hard for not making it obvious. ( said in sarcasm jin and Namjoon hold their laugh)

Nj : just tell us. Come on boy.

Tae : today I saw a boy and.....

Jin/hobi : and....

Tae : he was very pretty, beautiful and just I can't describe you. My heart felt happy but beating fast than ever. His eyes are like hold some magic those big babmi eyes I can look at them my whole life without blink. He was looking like a bunny with that clueless face. ( said with a smile remembering)

Nj : ohhhh what's his name?

Jin : yeah I also wanna know him I want to meet . The way you describe him I am already feeling you're deeply in love with him.

Tae : his name? I don't know his name 😅 .

Jin : In which year and batch he is?

Tae : I am not sure but assume he is first year and batch I don't have any idea about that not department also. (Said in low voice as every one was giving him are you serious look.)

Nj : I know nothing literally nothing about him. How long it's been you know him.

Tae : I saw him in morning.

Nj : you fall in love.

Tae : I don't know it's love Or not but there is something making me clam the moment a saw him. The moment I look at him it's like I know him for long heart beating fast wanted to hug him tight the urge I felt to protect him I never felt before. In matter of moment he become my everything. (Said sincerely looking straight into his eyes)