Lovesick

There were numerous car was running behind one car with full speed. Trying to over take it and almost did too.

All car stand in front of that car and person inside it looked devastated, eyes completely red, body covered with sweat along with blood at some spot. He tried to start the car but one of the person from opposite side shoot on the tyer of his car.

?? : you all fuckers just fucking let me go understand if my brother get to know he will kill you all.

He screamed from inside the car but none of the car moved making him frustrated.

?? : you all want check my patients arghhh just wait.

He comes out of the car with his gun and mindlessly start shooting at all cars in front of him but it didn't effect people inside there cuz cars were bullet proof.

?? : fucking let me go bastards .

Until now all bullets in his guns were finish he again try to shoot but no use.

When the people's come out of the cars all were in black shirt and pants but there one of them person completely dressed with suit.

?? : what do you want ? I will give everything you say

?? : what do you want ? I will give everything you say. Please let me go. ( begged from the person in front of him.)

Taehyung smirk looking at him.

Tae : well you have thought before coming to my secret base that to all alone.

?? : I never thought it would end like this please I will never ever again even look at this direction .

Tae : I don't care what you thought . What was your motive to be here tell me.

?? : please let me go (he again said)

Tae remove his gun and point at his head .

?? : it would be big mistake Kim Taehyung. I am telling you. My brother won't leave you. Step back.

Tae put his gun down .?? have victories smile thinking he threatened Mafia king Kim Taehyung but...... It wasn't last Taehyung pull the trigger and shoot all the bullets in his head. Some blood drop fall on his face. Taehyung put a cigarette between his lips and lite it.

Tae : find his background and every single details about him on my tables by tomorrow noon. ( said in deep and deadly voice)

He is the infamous mafia king The Kim Taehyung known as V 29 years old in the underground world every few people were aware of it for others he is just a normal Financial advicer at Jung Enterprises no one know that he is this deadly in the underground world .

In morning

Kim Taehyung woke up at 7:00 hurried to get out of the bed and get fresh up.

Tae : hurry up Kim Taehyung Or else he will leave. Come on.