My bunny2

Next morning

Tae was sleeping but he felt quite heavy on his chest he wants to open his eyes but the warmth is so good he doesn't want to wake up. After fighting with himself tae slowly opened his eyes.

His eyes winded seeing sight in front of him.

Tae : is he real? Wait where is my kookie? Kookie

Tae felt movement he looked at the book who was sleeping on his chest without an worry start to waking up. He opened his eyes and there is the end of Kim Taehyung

 He opened his eyes and there is the end of Kim Taehyung

Those big eye does were looking at him with innocence filled in them. Taehyung can't think of anything all he can do was looking into those eyes. But he came out from daze when felt that beautiful boy shaking him.

Tae : who are you and how did you come in?

Jk : I am your kookie did you forget me so early.

Tae : what the hell. My kookie was a bunny not human understood. Tell me where he is?

Kookie's eyes turn teary listening to tae that he didn't believe him . You can't blame him. Bunnies are actually very sensitive to someone they love.

Jk : trust me taetae my your kookie. I know you don't believe but my bunny hybrid if you want can show you turning into bunny again but don't beat me Or throw out. I won't bother you.

Tae curses under his breath thinking that he made him cry

Tae : it's fine please don't cry kookie. I am sorry.

Kookie was hiccups now bcuz of crying. He put his head on tae's chest and start to cuddle him. Tae was frozen on his place it's so much for him to take. He slowly smooth kookie's back and touch his hair which very soft for his . He smiled and layed on the bed. Kookie is still snuggle on his chest. Tae can't help but feel butterflies on his tummy.

Tae : kookie let's have dinner hmm.

Kookie nodded on his chest and got up from his chest.

Tae and kookie both get up for getting fresh but kookie hiss when his stands.

Tae : omo what happened kookie

He saw bruises on his feet he remember when he picked up from park he have some wounds.

Tae : wait let me bring first aid box you sit here ok.

Tae was treating his wounds

Tae : how you got hurt bun?

Kookie : some kids at the park throw stones on me that's way

Tae went bad for him
He want to know more about him.

Tae : Bun can tell about you

Jk : I used to live with an old men he had many animals hybrid like
Therewere cat, dog and many more but slowly I realize when ever he take anyone's us that never come return. He used to say that some people adopted them. But I once meet one of adopted cat but he said that men sell us and our owner won't treat us good they just us as sex toy I got scared that he will sell me to so I run away from there. And in bunny form I start living in the park. (Jk had tears in his eyes when he said everything to him.)

Tae : your so brave bun that you fight for yourself

He hugged him.

Right now both of them having breakfast having there breakfast tae was looking at jk who was eat his carrot cutely

According to tae kookie is the most adorable and the cutest thing in the world he really can't help but keep looking at the kookie

Jk : taetae you're not gonna eat?

Tae : yes I am eating (said with the nervous laugh)

They were done with breakfast

Jk : I will wash the dishes

Tae : you know how to?

Jk : of course I know every work (said with a proud smile)

Tae was very amazed by this bunny

Tae : so I will go to the office ok . You eat your lunch and don't wait for me I will be late ok bun.

Kookie nodded his head cutely with pout

Tae : don't worry when I will return I will cuddle with you ok

Tae went to the door and waved his hand

Jk : you to have lunch and take care ok

Tae nodded his head sitting in the car.

Today was a very hectic day for tae . He just want to take his bun in his embrace. He went to his home . He entered in living and saw kookie was dozzing of on the couch. Tae went towards light caress his cheeks he don't say to wait but he really feeling overwhelmed that someone is there his bun is there to wait for at HIS HOME. His eyes start tearing but kookie woked up he(tae) quickly wipe his tears.

Kookie hugged him

Jk : I am sorry taetae I know you said to sleep not wait I not feeling sleeply kookie wants cuddle to sleep (said with pout)

Tae remove his pout with figure

Tae : don't pout let's sleep ok

Kookie nodded his head

Next morning
Tae woke up when he felt lost of warmth he opened his eyes looked other side of bed kookie wasn't there he frowned his eyes.

Tae : bun are there in bathroom. (He didn't get any reply)

He went to check bathroom kookie wasn't there.
Next he checked living room, kitchen complete house kookie wasn't there.
Tae's eyes got teary

Tae : where did you go bun?

Hope you enjoyed reading it
Please vote and comment your opinion
Stay tuned☺