Force marriage

Next day

Tae was getting ready for the office when he had loud noise from jungkook's room. He ran towards his room being worried. He reached towards his room and knocked at the door.

Tae : jungkook are you fine?

Jk : yes! Wait I'm opening the door.

Jungkook opened the door he still seems sleepy wearing a loose hoodie to his knees looking very cuddly and cute . Tae gulp a lump look at jungkook.

Jk : Taehyung actually I woke up and didn't see the table bumped into it. Sorry if I disturbed you.

Tae : are you hurt anywhere?

Jk : No I'm fine. (Said with a small smile)

Tae : come downstairs quickly and have breakfast.

Jungkook nodded and went to fresh up .

Tae on the dinning table started having his breakfast Jungkook also came after freshening up .

Jk : good morning taehyung.

Tae : morning Jungkook are you going anywhere?

Jk : yes I am going to bring my university stuff it's a lot I can't bring them so.

Tae : I will take you there but which course you enrolled in.

Jk : arts second year you know I wanted to be a painter. Hold my own exhibition. (Said with an excited voice tae smile at jungkook look so cute the way he talked while eating stuffing his mouth with food.)

Tae : I would like to see your painting for sure.

Jk : really I will show you let's go.

Tae : first complete the breakfast. (Tae had a small smile) (in mind) he literally acts like a bunny when he is happy. At least he is happy that it's good.

Tae and jungkook reached at jeon mansion for jungkook to collect his stuff. They about to go when tae phone ranged.

Tae : you go I will come after receiving this call.

Jungkook go inside saw his father sitting in living room.

Mr. J : what are you doing here? Don't tell me you fought with taehyung on first day on your wedding and come.

Jk : don't talk nonsense I came to take my university stuff.

Mr. J : you should focus on your married life quit all this. Specially that stupid painter thing now your married at least don't bother taehyung.

Jungkook was hurt why his own father can't understand. His heart hurt but a voice interuput .

Tae : you don't have to worry about my husband and his responsibilities towards to me. My husband is best for me and I am completely fine with his dreams so I suggest you to stay away from OUR life.

Jungkook was to stunt to speak. This feelings it's very overwhelming for him. Someone with him, standing besides him , supporting him which no one ever did,.

Jungkook and tae come to jungkook's to collect his things.

Jk : thank you for supporting taehyung, standing for me.

Tae : you shouldn't be thank about it. We promise each other to be with each other, support each other. I understand why you where force into this marriage but I will always here with your dreams no matter what understand you bunny looking human. (Said with small warming smile)

Jungkook was very overwhelmed with emotions he tightly hugged taehyung who stumbled a bit but compense and hug back.

Jk : thank you hyung.