~Unfair or Fair?~ Rohul/Hulyas/YasRana/YasRinku

bleedblue2011 I may not be able to write a book on them BUT I can incorporate them in an os.

¤¤¤

"Bhaiya, this is unfair." Rahul practically whined on the phone. Ro heaved a sigh as he knew it was something stupid.

Initially Ro had considered Rahul and Jassi the more mature ones out of the first generation kids but boy he was wrong. Jassi, would not hesitate injuring a player if he got too close to Rohit and Rahul would just glare at anyone he was mad at instead of communicating properly.

"What is it again Rah?" Ro asked rolling his eyes, "What is up with your tone? I have a genuine problem." Rah snapped. Vi's kid. Ro thought.

"Ok Mr let me hear your super genuine problem." Ro said giving up "Your darling Yas is my problem."

"He is my problem too but I'm going to need more information than that." Ro said with his typical sarcasm. Now it was Rah's turn to roll his eyes.

"Your Yas practically sticks to all the KKR players and doesnt even pick up my calls that rude bitch." Rah said making Ro chuckle a little.

If seeing an annoyed Rah was a treat, a jealous one was actually nothing less than pure entertainment. But, unfortunately Ro being a big brother was in no position to enjoy.

"So in simple words you are jealous of Yas's KKR teammates?" Ro asked "Its not jealousy its just that if I have to hear how sweet Rinku is or how funny Nitish and his Venky is or how comical Narine is I will punch a wall." Rah said.

Ro silently chuckled. Composing his tone and said, "Rahuliya, that is what jealousy is."

Ro could feel Rah sulk on the other end and said, "Look, you know how hard it was for him to adjust I think we should all be happy if thats happening. And no matter how close he is with them you and Rishu are still his best friend."

"You're speaking as if you dont wanna tear maxi's head off for clinging to Virat. Just because you've befriended one Sautan doesn't reduce the numbers." Rah said in an attempt to explain the validity of his feelings.

This time Ro actually burst out laughing, "Yas has really rubbed off on you, you are starting to act like a brat."

"Not fair, bhaiya." Rah whined, "Okay fine the three of us will do a face time in the evening, okay? I'll tell him."

¤¤¤

On the other hand Yas was having the time of his life laughing at watching Rinku converse with Chandu Sir in their typical manner and Starc eyeing them funnily.

"Do they seriously do that with coaching staff?" Starc asked in his thick Australian accent. Yas laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Trust me man, you haven't seen anything yet."

"Well then I am looking forward to." Starc said smiling at them and went on to practice.

Yas walked up to where Nitish and Venky were standing, "What's up guys?" Yas asked peeking in the phone in Venky's hand. Wait, that was his phone.

Yas snatched the phone away, "What are you doing with my phone?!" he asked "Don't worry Bhai I did not see the text to your girlfriend, only Rohit Bhaiya said something we were seeing what." Nitish said placing his hand on Yas's shoulder.

"Yeah, and your phone should be in the pocket not on the field" Venky added. Yas ignored Venky and checked the text

Ro bhaiya🐼
FaceTime today at 5 joinn

Ok but what happened?

Your bestfriend happened

Which one?

Surprisingly Rah.

😲?

👍😅

"Ooh someone's in trouble" Nitish teased, "Shut up." Yas said still wondering what Rah could've done.

¤¤¤

In the evening Yas joined the FaceTime at the given time and sitting beside him was Nitish and Rinku. Rah's face was very scary. He was practically glaring at him.

"Hello, bhaiya." Rinku waved and Rohit waved back. This was followed by a short moment of silence.

"See, bhaiya he is proving my point." Rah said "What point?" Yas asked confused. "No need for you to know you hang out with your other friends." Rah said and Ro tried to calm him down.

Yas and Rinku were still confused but Nitish caught the hint and said, "I dont think Rahul wants us here" he whispered to Yas.

"Why would he not-" Yas started but then realised. Oh? He was jealous. "We should go, bye bhaiya, bye Rahul, Chal Rinku." Nitish was about to get up when Yas pulled him down.

"Rah, I know you are jealous but you need to know something. I know I hang out with Nitish, Rinku, Venky, VC and the others during the IPL, but there is a reason for that. You know moving from DC was not easy for me but these guys made it easy. If they hadn't dragged me in stupid activities then I would've never gotten used to this new franchise." He paused

" But that doesn't make you or Rishu any less of my best friend." He finally finished. Nitish was staring at him shocked. His heart warmed a little and Rinku was just smiling at him.

Rah finally spoke, "I know, I am sorry I acted immature, bhaiya is right you are rubbing off on me" and then he smiled.

As they began to bicker again Ro watched with pride in his eyes. God, these kids were maturing.

¤¤¤

A/n: HAPPY IPL DAY 📣📣📣