~Approval~ Rohika / Virushka

Request by StanVirushka

Vi decided that it was about time Anushka met Vi's second parents, Rohit and Ritika. Besides, Nushkie was dying to meet them.

They met during a shampoo commercial and there was a instant spark which slowly turned to like and then love. It had been almost about  three months since they had started dating.

Though Rohit and Ritika knew about their relationship, they were not really confident about Vi's Dating habits, to be more specific, his dating duration.

Vi was used to fall in 'love' too quickly. Initially he was scared of commitment and would often claim that exploring is much more better.

Then he began to slowly want a settled life, but often, the girls he was with didnt.

One common thing about all of them was that every time Vi got a new girlfriend he would swear that she was the one and would practically beg Rohit to approve of her.

But to say the least, Rohit always knew better. He knew that all those girls were not deserving of Vi's golden heart. Once Rits became a part of the group she felt it too.

So, this time it wouldnt be any different, right?

¤¤¤

Vi nervously entered Ro's room were Ro and Rits were sitting together, a little too close. Ro whispered something in her ears and she blushed and hit his arms. Before Ro could initiate anything else Vi cleared his voice and announced his presence.

The couple quickly separated themselves.

"Not with the door open, you guys. Now I need to bleach my eyes" Vi whined.

"When you are in our shoes then you'll understand Vi, not now." Ro retorted seeing Rits cover her face with her hands.

"Oh yes, about that Nushkie wants to meet you guys." Vi said

"What?!" Rohika said at the same time surprised

"My girlfriend, Anushka Sharma, the actress?" Vi said pointing that out.

"You are still with her?" Ro asked and Rits slapped his arms and whispered "Who in their right mind asks that?"

"Why would I not be? I love her." Vi shrugged.

"Vi, thats exactly what you said about Sania, Taniya, Laura, Kriti,-"

"Ok, thats enough but please meet her once at least. She wants to meet you guys so bad and you are reacting this way." Vi pleaded

"She willingly wants to meet us?" Ro asked with a raised eyebrow and Vi nodded.

"Ro, I think Vi is right. We shouldnt really judge her before meeting her." Rits said in a soft voice.

"Ok fine. We'll meet her but you have to promise if we don't approve of her you have to break up with her." Ro stated.

Vi thought for a while and said, "Okay, but if you approve of her you will cancel on your polly molly and hang out with me next to next week"

Rohit put forward his hand for a handshake and Virat accepted it, "So we have a deal."

¤¤¤