~The First time~Rohirat

The First Time Vi got jealous over Ro OR
The first time they called each other 'Best friends'

It was the year 2013 and both Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli were given the responsibility to lead their respective IPL teams. As usual their hectic IPL scheduled allowed them no time for each other unless they were against each other.

It was also the year when Rohit won his first IPL trophy for his franchise. A surprise to everyone was the fact how Ro effortlessly carried the responsibility of the team.

This change from a player to the captain went unnoticed by no one. Especially, Vi. He had noticed every single change with him.

They had been friends for quiet a few years and they were attached at the hip. So of course he noticed how Ro was slowly shifting away from him.

I mean Vi was supposed to be happy that Ro was happy in his team and was an incredible captain but something just did not feel right for him. It wasn't the success or the way Ro dealt with it. It was the fact Ro was around too many people who worshipped him.

Vi had been trying to figure out the super weird feeling that had been bothering him for the past few days but had failed.

There was an upcoming match between RCB and MI. So he felt that it was the golden opportunity to spent more time with Ro and ignore the stupid feelings.

Vi couldn't control the excitement to see his roommate, his lazy panda. So he got an idea. Why don't I just wake him up in the middle of the night?  Yes, you and I know it is a very idiotic idea but he didn't.

So in the middle of the night the great King Kohli snuck into the MI camp and went to see Rohit Sharma his alleged rival.

"Come on Cap you are too funny!" A voice exclaimed between laughs. " God is it? I was just saying the truth." Ro said.

Who was their with Ro? Why was Ro awake in the middle of the night?

"I hope I can perform good against Rcb." The voice asked

"I am sure you will perform super well, Polly."  ro assured him

"Only if you've got my back, Cap."

Ohhh So it was Polly the Molly who kept Ro up. Vi quitely turned back and walked back to the room.

Virat was fuming witb rage anger and jealousy. He was reminded of all the time He had woken Ro up to face the wrath of an angry Rohit. But today that Panda was spending the night chatting away with Polly the Molly.

A thousand colourful insults came into his mind. So, he did a classic cheeku thing called Mahi bhai. And Bhai did a classic bhai thing, did not pick it up.
So Vi called Jaddu.

"Oh hello king kohli, kaise hai aap?" Jaddu asked in his usual tone. (How are you?)

"Abbe chup kar aur Mahi Bhai ko phone de, important baat karni hai" Vi said in a harsh tone (Shut up and hand Mahi bhai the phone, I have to talk about somehing important)

Jaddu obeyed knowing Vi was actually in a super super bad mood.

"Is everything okay, cheeku?" Bhai asked

"No bhai. I have no idea yeh kyun ho raha hai but still yeh thik nahin hai." Vi whined. (I have no idea why this is happening but still this is not right)

"Kya thik nahin hai?" (What is not right)

"Apka woh ladla Ro us Pollard k sath chipka rehta hai aur yeh mujhe achha nahin lagta. Pata hai aj maine socha use neend se jagah kar surprise karu par woh panda toh woh polly the molly ke sath gappe mar raha tha" Vi stated (Read: complained)

(Your dear Ro is sticking to that pollard and I dont like it. Do you know today I thought that I would surprise him by waking him up but he was gossiping with that polly the molly)

Bhai laughed a genuine laugh, "Are you jealous of him? Don't worry cheeku he is still your best friend."

"Best friend?" He asked surprised

"Dekh, is type ki jealousy do bar hi hoti hai, ek if u like the person romantically or do if that person is your best friend. Ab tere kisse mein kya hai tu hi sochle." Bhai said

(Look, this type of jealousy only happens twice, Firstly if you like the person or two, if that person is your best friend. Now you decide what it is in your case ) 

Vi was dumbstruck. Bhai was right. Vi thought back to the first time both of them got in trouble, the first time He had cried to him, the numerous times he had laughed with him, teased him.
And he realised That idiotic panda is my best friend.

Vi had to tell him. Ro needed to know.

So as soon as he could he rushed to Ro's room and barged in. Ro jumped out of surprise. "I need  to tell you something super important." he said in a super serious voice.

"What's wrong are you ok?" Ro asked seriously concerned.

"Rohit Gurunath Sharma, You are my best friend" he finally said it out loud

Rohit just stared at him blankly and then said, "CONDRATS VI FOR THIS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!" with utmost sarcasm.

"You knew?" Vi asked "Obviously? I am so surprised you didn't." Ro said actually hurt. "How did you come about this incredible discovery?"

"I d- didn't like it when that saat futiya was clinging to you so I told Bhai and he-"

"You were jealous of polly?" Ro asked raising an eyebrow.

"I have every right mr. You are my best friend and mine only."

¤¤¤

A/n: Surprise!  👀👀👀