~The one with the Broken Bat~ Ro-Rinku-Shreyas-Virat

bleedblue2011 Kkr ish X Rohirat content because the KKR admin chose to be wholesome asf.

~~~~

Rinku Singh was sunshine personified. Everyone who ever knew him would agree to the fact his innocent eyes and contageous laughter could make anyone's day better. He was one of those people who had an immense effect on the mood of the people around him.

When Rinku debuted in the Indian Cricket team for the first time it took him some time to unleash his real bright and joyful self around the seniors. There he deeply missed his KKR family. But soon he found friendship in Shubman, Yashasvi and even his Jassi Bhaiya.

In the recent T20i series against Afghanistan Rinku was initially afraid of being himself around the super seniors Rohit Bhaiya and Virat Bhaiya.

Virat loved Rinku's energy. He loved being like a kid around kids and Rinku had perfectly matched his energy. So, during IPL 2024's El primereo RCB vs KKR match, even after the crushing defeat Vi made sure to give Rinku his bat.

Rinku carried it around flaunting it to his teammates that he had the Virat Kohli's bat. So much so Shreyas would laugh at his excitement remembering what an absolute fanboy even he used to be at his early days.

Rinku was currently sitting sadly inspecting the bat that Virat bhaiya had given him. After few minutes he came to the same conclusion that the bat was broken.

He sighed sadly. He had no clue what to do or who to go to. He could go to Nitish Bhaiya or Venky bhaiya but he knew they'd team up to make fun of him. He could go to Dre Russ or his new found friend Salty but they would hardly understand the magnitude of his problem.

So he decided to go to the only person who wouldn't scold him or laugh at him but would try to come up with a genuine solution. Shreyas Bhaiya.

He walked up to Yas Bhaiya's room and barged open, "Bhaiya" he called. Yas was on a phone call and signalled him to wait. "Trish, I'll call you back later. Bye bye." He kept the phone with a bright smile. He was lost in his own thoughts and suddenly looked at him.

"Oh ha,Kya hua?" He asked and Rinku raised an eyebrow and asked, "Bhaiya aap Trisha didi se baat kar rahe the?" Yas rolled his eyes and said, "Yeh jan ne ke liye tu aya hai?"

"Nahi woh actually apko yad hai Virat bhaiya ne mujhe woh bat diya tha." Rinku started "Yeah you are practically in love with it." Yas joked "Woh bat ka na woh ho gaya."

"Kya? Tu Rohit Bhaiya ke tarha baat kyun kar raha hai?" Yas asked, "Woh bat tut gaya." Rinku admitted guiltily. "Kya!? Kaise!?" Yas asked surprised. "Spinners ke against. Kal hi bhaiya a jayenge agar wo gussa ho gaye to?"

Yas thought for a while and comfortingly said, "Tu chinta mat kar we'll call Rohit bhaiya." Rinku frowned and asked "Rohit Bhaiya kyun?" Yas got up and wrapped his arms around his shoulder and said "Look they are basically platonic soulmates-"

"Ayein?" Rinku asked confused "Matlab dost ke andar soulmates. So as I was saying, he'll know how to manage Vi bhaiya." Yas explained.

Once Rinku agreed to call Rohit Bhaiya for help Yas called him. Ro picked up the call, "Hello?" He answered from the other end. "Bhaiya I need your help." Yas said

"Ab tune kya kiya?" Ro asked frustrated at his brat's antics. "Arrey I dont need you help Rinku does." Yas clarified. If it were any other time he wouldve whined but Rinku's issue was more important.

"Rinku?" Ro asked surprised "Ha lo ap baat karo." Yas said handing the phone to Rinku "Hello bhaiya" Rinku greeted "Hi Rinku." Ro greeted back.

"Woh bhaiya pichle match RCB ke against na Virat Bhaiya ne mujhe ek bat diya tha unka woh na tut gaya." Rinku said "Spinners?" Ro asked "Ha bhaiya ap ko kaise pata?" Rinku asked shocked

"Arrey maine bhi kafi tode hai, Dinesh k bats." Ro laughed out. "Dekh, dont worry Vi gussa nahi hoga bas uske samne jake thoda woh kar dena."

"woh?" Rinku asked "puppy face." Yas translated "Ha ha wohi. Tera puppy face dekh ke mana nahi kar payega." Ro said "Pakka na?" "Haa ha pakka."

~~~

Next day when everyone arrived and the City of Joy was dressed to host  El primereo Rinku carried two bats and went to Vi bhaiya.

"Bhaiya yeh na spinners pe tut gaya hai." He said "Mera bat? Spinners me tod diya?" Vi asked shocked.

"2 match pehle hi to diya" Vi said "Sorry na bhaiya ek aur dedo apki kasam aur nahi todunga." Rinku said with puppy eyes.

Vi was almost about to give in but he said, "Nahi tu aesa karega fir bad mein mujhe problem hogi." Vi was trying his best to not crack a smile.

"Bhaiya pleasee ap ne diya tha to vo mera favourite tha." Rinku tried again and this time it was successful. Virat smiled and gave him a bat "Sab log Rohit bhaiya se training leke baithe hai." he mumbled.

~~~~