~Just Trust me You'll be fine~ Ro-Harry-Jassi

A/n: The only way I can overcome writer's block is writing on basis of my emotions. So, here's a Ro-Harry-Jassi one.

¤¤¤

'The one thing that the people of this city love more than a hero, is to watch a hero fail, fall, die trying.'
-Spiderman No Way Home

~\♧/~

Many people believe that people change their opinions with every passing second. Most of the times these opinions are heavily influenced by personal sentiments and a lack of information. The latter can be the most detrimental thing to ones decision making abilities.

The whole country was suffering from the affects of the latter's poison. In this country where people are obsessed with disrespecting their own players just based on loose pieces of information.

The moment it was announced that Hardik Pandya was made the captain of MI, the entire world of cricket in India was shaken. But what shook more was the world of three people Hardik, Rohit and Jassi.

For Rohit, it was betrayal from his beloved franchise. Ten years of all hardwork, heartbreaks, success, love and loss; all gone just because of one bad season.

Back to back heartbreaks for him, he couldn't take it anymore. After losing his only dream, just when he needed his Franchise, they stabbed him in the back. But he had Virat, his best friend and a support system in his wife Ritika. Not to mention a whole bunch of kids who would kill for him.

Some may consider the so called support from his so called fans to be one of them. But it wasn't. At least he didn't consider it to be. He knew the moment he'd have any bad match these so called fans would rush to troll him.

For Jassi, it was betrayal against his beloved bhaiya that hurt him. Eventhough initially he had blamed Harry in the flow of his emotions, he was soon to realise Harry would never do that to bhaiya on purpose.

On the other side , for Harry it was unending torment and hatred from the outside world. He had never meant to disrespect his bhaiya. Yes, he had no control over what he says. But in his heart he meant bad for no one.

Having thousand people paint a negative picture of you is never easy, especially when you don't have anyone to tell you that everything will be fine. That was the one question haunting him day and night....Will it? Will everything be fine?

~~~~

"We need to do something bhaiya, I need my Harry back. They have massacred him." Jassi pleaded concerned for his best friend. And the only person that would understand him in a situation like this was his beloved Bhaiya.

"I don't think I have the face to console him right now. I feel like I am the one who made everything worse." Rohit admitted. The guilt was eating him up, the fact that his kiddo was facing all this torment was somewhere his fault.

"I am done with this blame game, bhaiya. He is blaming himself, you also blaming yourself doesn't help the situation." Jassi said frustrated with two of the favourite peoples in his life.

"Where is he anyways?" Ro asked genuinely worried about Harry. Regret filling him as he kept thinking that he should've told Harry earlier that it wasn't his fault.

"Rohit Bhaiya! Jassi Bhaiya!"Ishan called as he entered the room. "Harry Bhaiya is not talking to me." Ishu said with deep worry in his voice.

Rohit got up and kept a hand on Ishu's shoulders and said in a gentle voice, "Where is your Harry, Bhaiya?" Ishu calmed down a little and said "In the dugout."

"Don't worry Ishu, your Jassi Bhaiya and I will knock some sense into his head." Rohit said as he walked out towards the dugout and Jassi silently followed.

Ro could not attend to his personal guilt when his kiddo was in pain. It no longer mattered if Ro had made a mistake by not making any public statement, his Harry needed to know he loved him.

When he stood infront of the door of the dugout he saw Harry sitting expressionless. Maybe, he got tired of faking smiles. Jassi barged into the room from beside Ro and smacked Harry in the head.

"Oww." Harry winced. "What was that for?" he asked. "For being an absolute fucking idiot. What the hell is going on with you? Don't you dare say nothing." Jassi scolded. Harry remained silent and looked up to Rohit and quickly looked down.

Rohit slowly walked up to him making Harry look at him. He ran his hand through his hair and then smacked his head. "Oww." Harry winced again.

"Bohot bara ho gaya hai na tu? Ab koi problem hota hai to B-Ro ko bolne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai right?" Ro scolded and then pulled Harry in for a hug. In a few seconds Harry melted in the hug and finally let his tears fall.

"Idiot." Rohit murmered affectionately. He pulled back after a few minutes and wiped his tears. "None of this is your fault." He said loud and clear with an emphasis on every word.

"But they-" Harry was about to say. "They dont matter, Harry. This is the second time I'm saying this." Rohit Said sternly.

"Then why did you stop them?" Harry mumbled. "Because I did not want a bunch of uneducated people booing my kiddo." Rohit said lovingly and Harry hugged him tightly. "I love you so much." Rohit said and Harry mumbled it back.

While they were engrossed in their hug Jassi cleared his throat. They pulled back and looked at him. "Don't you think you're forgetting someone?" He asked and Harry and Ro stretched their other hands to make way for Jassi.

"Everything will be okay, right?" Harry asked. "Just trust me you'll be fine." Rohit replied.

~~~

A/n: I hope you liked it and update for the new book from next weekend 💗💗.