~Hum dohumare do~ Rohirat/HulYas

A/n: Ik like its an unpopular opinion but in my mind Rahul and Yas are besties and also mini (less aggressive) version of Rohirat. They are just so adorable.

"That was just a statement I don't know why it's bothering you so much?" Rahul screamed

"What the fuck do you mean by just a statement you literally insulted me!"  Yas exclaimed.

"How is that an insult? Like its literally not my fault that you are an egoistic brat! "

"How dare you call me brat!? Just because some people are good at sharing their emotions, unlike you, does not mean they are brats!" Yas retorted

"Well if you think being an arrogant and childish bitch is being emotional then you are wrong." Rah said in his unusual cold voice.

The screaming could be heard from Rohit and Virats' room. By now they had been successful enough to deviate from the topic of their discussion to being engrossed in the fight taking place in the hallway.

"Should we do something about it?" Vi asked "Well I have to because I need them to put up a good partnership in the next match and also I cant have two moody kids roaming about" Ro said as he got up and got out of the room and Vi soon chuckled and followed.

By the time they came out the duo were still fighting. Rahul said something and Yas rushed back to his room. Rohit had not failed to notice that Yas looked hurt like genuinely hurt.

Ro and Vi exchanged confused glances.
"What happened, Rahuliya?" Virat asked

"For gods sake Virat for the last time, Do. not. call. me . that!" Rahul said as he stormed back to his room.

"Inko hua kya hai??" Virat asked frustrated (What has happened to them?)

"Pata lagana padega" Rohit said determined. And by the glint in his eyes Vi knew that he was cooking up some plan. (We have to find out) 

¤¤

Rohirat were now standing in front of Shreyas's door and were silently arguing on who would go first. Tu ja tera kiddo hai na Vi mouthed and Ro was unable to argue with that. He sighed and knocked on the door.

"Leave me alone whoever the fuck you are" Yas screamed and tbe duo jumped backwards. After composing himself Rohit said "Its me Rohit Bhaiya."

Initially there was no response. Within a minute they could hear footsteps. "What is it?" Yas asked quietly this time. "Open the door first." Ro said.

Vi watched with a smile. That kid (like most others) worshipped Ro like they worshipped Mahi bhai. They really had come a long way.

Yas opened the door but did not look them in the eye. He was just staring at his slippers. "Can we come in?"

"From when do you have to ask?" Yas mumbled. His voice was weak and faint.

They entred the room and settled down. "Yas, what happened with Rah-"

"I dont want to talk about him" Yas interupped Vi. Vi looked at Ro helplessly.

"At least tell us what happened, I mean if you dont think that we are capable of understanding you then-" Aghh Ro was using the oldest trick in the book. Emotional blackmail.

"Fine, I'll tell." Yas said giving into the blackmail "Rah- Rahul and I were supposed to have lunch today so I was waiting for him, he came late like super super late so I asked him Why. He then said that He was with Mayank and that spending time with that monkey was much better than me and that I was idiotic and egoistic."

Vi and Ro stared at each other. Vi cleared his throat and asked, "Are you sure you didn't say anything to him?"

"Obviously, I reacted I mean he was supposed to spend time with me. not with that monkey. I dont like that guy. Oh MoNkU dId ThIs Oh MoNkU dId ThAt"

"Don't worry yas, he will still be your best friend." Vi said. It felt like it was a re run of what happened ten years ago. Just the people involved were different

"Best friend? He's not my best friend Rishu is." Yas denied

"Well both Vi and Jinks are my best friend so I think it is possible" Ro said. and Vi nodded. After a long pause he said

"Okay but, I dont think he thinks that."

Rohirat looked at each other mischievously.

¤¤¤

"Can we come in, Rahuliya?" Virat asked as Rahul got up "I am sorry for acting like that earlier."

"Will you tell us what happened?" Ro asked in his gentle voice "Okay, Bhaiya" Rah said

Vi's eyes widened "Bhaiya?" he asked "Not the time" both of them said together leaving a sulking Vi.

Rah narrated his side of the story. Both of them listened intently. "Look, is Yas your best friend?"

Rah nodded. "Don't you think he did it out of possessiveness? "

"I don't think he did"

"Did you know how I got to know Ro was my best friend? It was when I got jealous of him and Polly. Maybe it was like that for Yas too." Vi said

"Was it really?"

"Yes" Yas said as he entered the room. "I'm Sorry."

"Its ok" Rahul said before hugging Yas. They were back to acting all lovey dovey when Vi interupped

"Wait, I think we all ignored how Rah called Ro bhaiya but he refuses to call me that"

"Not the time Vi/Virat/bhai" three of them said together.

¤¤¤¤¤¤