~Irreplacable~ Rovijinks/ Abro

Request by army_btsgurl07

Jinks was very happy, had to be, it was trio day after all. To anyone who does not know what a Trio day is let me explain. Basically Ro,Vi and Jinks pre plan one day a month amidst their chaotic and busy lives to go and hang out with each other.

Jinks was getting ready for the day when Vi barged in the room and started yapping about something very very random. Jinks didn't even look at him, but one thing he said grabbed his attention.

"Ro is not coming to the trio day today.He has some other plans" Vi said in a super serious tone. Jinks was taken aback. He took some time to process and then said, "It's ok we'll plan it some other day."

"No! Are you crazy?!" Vi said acting like a character from an Indian tv soap. "Huh?" Jinks asked surprised.

"Just because that stupid panda has forgotten the value of this auspicious day in all three of our lives, we can't forget it too." Vi spoke like a speaker trying to convince the idea of something.

"What do you suggest we do? I mean its not trio day without a trio." Jinks spoke sensibly. Vi walked forward and put an arm around Jinks's shoulder, "Sometimes we need to be a duo."

Jinks gave him a very 'What the hell are you talking about' look.

"Ok fine but what plan does Ro have anyway?" Jinks asked curiously. I mean it wasn't usual for Ro to miss out on trio day. "He is with his beloved Sautan Ab."

"What?!?" He asked. He felt like the ground had moved away from under his feet and that the sky was about to crash on his head. Vi gasped, "Oh god you dont know about that, do you? Gosh, let me fill you in on the way to the caffe." Vi said as he dragged him to the car.

¤¤¤¤

On the way to the Caffe Vi told him every single detail. Hearing it all he felt this weird knot in his stomach. Maybe the absurdity of the situation was taking the time to fully sink in, or maybe the hidden feelings of insecurity was surfacing in his mind.

Not knowing the exact feeling he just decided to keep it like that and silently listened to Vi yapping. Something did not feel right to him. Usually it was Ro and Vi fighting with Jinks as mediator. It felt like it had been ages since they went on a trio day when it had only just been a month.

The moment they reached the caffe all the colour that could be found on his face in the morning drained within seconds. He saw the famous South African alien with their Ro laughing and giggling.

He then heard Ro say, "Oh Sautan, you me and Vi are an unstoppable trio." Oh?

That exact moment he knew he was done. He turned around and started walking back towards the car. When Vi questioned him about his actions.

Jinks tried to act casual and said, "See, Ro wanted to be with Ab over us  and if we go in their then he'll be forced to join us with them and I dont want to force him to talk to us."

Vi was stunned, "Its not like that, Jinks." he said as he saw Jinks's pale face. "Look Vi, I dont mind going back alone. If you want you could join them."

Almost the entire way back Vi kept nagging Jinks to tell him whats wrong because his face looked like someone told a kid that they had eaten the kid's ice cream.

"God Vi will you please shut up!" He said in a very harsh tone. Vi was taken aback. When he realised how harsh his tone was he appologised and said, "I'm sorry Vi but I just feel like shit right now. When I saw Ab with Ro, I- I thought that somewher Ro was replacing me-"

"Come on Jinks dont worry I once thought that too but I can hundred percent assure you that, that wasn't the case."

"Your case is different Vi. You are his best friend in the entire universe. And I? I am just his number two best friend. I mean its not that hard replacing a number two best friend, Is it?"

Vi had no idea how to reply to that. All he knew is that Ro had made a huge mistake. Because the first time in his life he heard Jinks's voicw crack like that.

¤¤¤

When Ro returned to his room, he was welcomed by Vi sitting on his bed and shooting glares at him, "You shouldn't have done that." he stated

"What did I do now?" Ro asked confused.

"You shouldn't have cancelled our trio day, Ro. I love biscuit a lot and I know him from a long time, but mind you I would never cancel on trio day to hang out with him." Vi said in a very stern voice.

"I told you back then and I thought it was ok"

"For me? Yes. For Jinks? No. We went to the same caffe as yours and if you had only seen his face. I had never in my entire life seen him like that. He thinks that Ab is going to replace him in your life-"

"Is he crazy? I would rather replace my limb than replace him." Ro said surprised.

"Obviously I know but he doesn't."

Ro sat on the bed and kept mumbling, "I'm a terrible person I made Jinks sad." He kept repeating it over and over again.

"Will you keep on repeating the same thing or are you going to talk to him?" Vi asked. Ro nodded and went out of the room.

"Is this how Jinks feels being sensible?" Vi said to himself

¤¤¤

On the other hand Jinks was sitting quietly in his room re thinking the whole situation. Maybe he had overreacted.

Right then someone knocked on his door he went to open it to see a crying Ro standing there. Ro immediately jumped and hugged him sniffing and crying. "What happened Ro? Shh its ok stop crying." Jinks said trying to console him.

When his sobs started to slow down Jinks asked, "What happened?"

"I hurt you, Jinks. I am so sorry. I absolutely love and adore you. You are not my number two best friend, you are right where Vi stands. Please forgive me I'll never cancel on trio day again and I promise I'd rather replace my limb than replace you in my life." Ro said in one breath.

Jinks laughed and just pulled him in for another hug. Then he realised he felt jealous for nothing. He was irreplaceable in Ro's life.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/n: pookies<333
Also I am writing a Rohirat/shubsara os about how ppl keep hating on Sara. Would you like to read that?