~Legacy~ ShubYashuIshu/ RoviJinks

Rohit was sitting almost peacefully in his room. Everything started to seem a little too quiet which was unusual occurrence in ICT.

He was just about to fall asleep his phone rung. He was hoping it would be Vi who called but was a quiet surprised to see Ishu's name.

"BHAIIYAAAAAAAAAAAA" Ishu whined as soon as Ro picked up the call and immediately put the phone away from his ears. "Ishu, beta, I'm not deaf but if you scream in my ears like that I might as well be." Ro said trying to calm him down.

"Not funny bhaiyaaa!" Ishu whined. God he missed him so much. Ro sighed and asked "What the hell happened beta?"

"I am mad at Shubi. Actually I am furious. Where the hell does he get the audacity to spent so much time with his other friend Yashasvi. Oh Yashu did this, he did that blah blah blah"

Ro rolled his eyes done with these kids. "Bhaiya, I have had enough now I want a proper solution to this problem. HE IS EVEN STEALING THAT YASHU'S CLOTHES. THAT IS HOW SERIOUS IT IS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND" Ishu kept screaming the top of his lungs coming up with more complaints.

"SHUT UP!" Ro said "I am done with all of your complain and its about time we sort this out. You will be joining a google meet today evening and then we will discuss the problem and if you scream one more time I am entering the phone and smack you in the head."

Ishu got scared at cut the call. Rohit knew what he was going to do. And it was about time he did it.

¤¤¤

In the evening A huge circle was formed in Rohit's room which included Rohit himself, Shubi, Yashu, Jassi, Sarfu and a laptop which had a meeting opened there where Vi, Jinks and Ishu were present.

"Before we start this meeting just know one thing no one except Jinks is allowed to speak unless I tell them to." Ro said.

"Ro, why have you called us to solve your grandchildren's problems?" Jinks asked

"Grandchildren?" Ro asked confused

"Look, technically Ishu, Shubi and Yashu are Rahul and Jassi's kiddos and Rahul and Jassi are Virat's and your kiddos. So that makes them your grandchildren." Jinks explained

"Well I've never thought like that but it does make a lot of sense. Anyways, to answer your question just wait a little." Ro said

He cleared his voice and announced, "Hello, everyone. I want to start this evening by introducing everyone. First on my both sides are Shubman Gill and Yashavi Jaiswal whom we lovingly call Shubi and Yashu respectively." He pointed at them.

"On Shubi's other side is Jassi,who is present here as their bhaiya and my first kiddo." He pointed at Jassi

"On Yashu's other side we have Sarfu who is just happy to be here.We unfortunately do not have Juru(Dhruv) because he has a date." He pointed at Sarfu and he smiled.

"On the meet we have Ishan Kishan, also known as Ishu  present. And on my behalf my darling sensible best friend Jinks and my not so sensible best friend Vi is present." Ro said.

"Now, all of you might be wondering if this is because we are going to be punishing Shubi for having other friends than Ishu, then you are mistaken. This segment which I am hosting today is called 'Sautan ko Saheli banao' or 'Befriend your competitor'. Ro started as if he was introducing any reality show.