~If we go down....~ Mahirohirat

A/n : Opens insta and wattpad》sees news》sad》writes

"Did you see?" Rohit asked his voice quiet. There was silence on the other end, a silence that said enough. "He didn't tell us." That was the first thing Vi said.

Rohit just hummed. So much changed in just a matter of a few years. First Bhai retired from international, which was also something he hadn't told them about. Then Vi stepped down from IPL captaincy, leaving just Ro and Bhai. Then Ro was removed by the management and now finally Bhai.

"He did mention a new role." Ro said after a while of silence "Yeah but that he did to the world. Are we same as the others? Do we not have no right to know?" Vi said.

Ro was a little sad about everything. "Why can't we just freeze time, Vi?" He asked his voice breaking a little.

"Ro, are you- are you okay?" Vi asked his tone completely shifting the moment he felt Ro might be the worse affected by the news.

"I don't know. I somewhere feel that this is my fault." Ro admitted. "Are you an idiot?" Vi asked. Ro was sure if he had been there he would recieve a tapli from him.

"Its just- When the MI thing happened he called and I cried to him. He comforted me, and you know how he is he- he said something to me." Ro said.

"What?" Vi asked "He said 'If we go down then we go down together'. I didn't think of it much then but now its making sense." Ro answered.

"He must've thought about it earlier also, don't blame yourself-" Vi tried to console.

"He loves us too much, Don't you think? He knew if he told us we would blame ourselves so he didn't." Ro said.

"Mahi bhai has called." Rits said entering her room. "Tell him to join our call." Vi said as he heard it from the other side.

Ro added Mahi bhai to their call. "I have something to tell you guys." Bhai said.

"Well you are one Instagram announcement too late." Vi said, his internal kid almost automatically coming out with bhai.

"I know you guys have seen that. Its something else." Bhai said his usual soft voice, the one he used to comfort them.

"What else is there to say?" Ro finally spoke. "I know as Bhai I am not supposed to have favourites but I would be lying if I said that I didn't. You both are my most special ones."

He took a deep breath and continued, "Cheeku, you are my little brat who is a goofball, eventhough your age might increase you are still a kid at heart and I adore you for that."

Vi smiled and Bhai continued, "Ro you are my first kiddo. I still remember when you used to refuse to go out without me and now you have two generations of youngsters and your silly best friend fighting over you."

"Bhai-" Ro was about to say, "Let me finish, bachha."

"This IPL journey as captain has been my everything and I was thinking to give up captaincy and enjoy my last season just as a player but I was hesitant. But now, that I won't be able to share the toss with you guys it has given me yet another reason to do it. But that doesn't make you anywhere at fault. I did this for CSK, to give rutu the exposure he deserves. I just want to say my love for you always stays the same." he finally finished.

"We love you so much bhai." Vi said. Bhai smiled and asked, "Ro?"

"I will look forward to us playing just as players for the first time." Ro said, "Well no more defeating me by 1 run." Bhai joked and both of them laughed.

"Remember kids, If we go down-" Bhai started

"We go down together" They both said at the same time.

¤¤¤

The IPL HERITAGE 5-5 Not just trophies they have our hearts too💗

The IPL HERITAGE
5-5
Not just trophies they have our hearts too💗