~Special 26~

Plot: Pt. 2 of the waist

Requested by: Azureeeyi

(Sorry for the long wait. I was super busy with my friend and getting concert tickets :D)

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) was invited by Kakucho to go visit Tenjiku, since the males in the gang missed her.

So, the demon girl got on the train, sitting down on a seat, waiting till her stop, where Kakucho will pick her up and take her to the gang.

As the train came to a stop, the girl noticed that there were no more seats and an elderly lady was in front of her. She got up and mentioned the seat to her.

The elderly lady smiled at her, "Oh, what a nice child." She said, sitting down and looked through her bag. She soon took out a chocolate and gave it to her, "Here you go, dear. Thank you for lending me your seat."

The petite girl smiled, "You're welcome..." Then she ate the chocolate with a flowery aura around her.

-----

The train came to a stop and (Y/n) walked out.

She looked around a bit, looking for her old childhood friend.

"(Y/n)-chan!"

She looked back and saw the familiar male, "Kaku...!" She smiled, running up to him.

He smiled and hugged her, as she reciprocated the hug. His arms wrapped around her waist and blinked with dotted eyes, 'I forgot how small her waist is...' He thought, blushing brightly and gently pulled back.

She looked at him and tilted her head in confusion.

"Sorry. It's just that we have to get to the others. We don't want to keep them waiting right?"

She grabbed his hand, "Let's go...!" She said, smiling.

He smiled and nodded, leading the way.

-----

Ran was poking his brother out of boredom, before looking up and smiled, "The princess has arrived." He said.

Rindou sighed in relief in his head, glad that he was no longer being bothered.

Izana smiled, "Well, welcome back to Tenjiku, (Y/n)."

The said girl walked up and smiled, "Iza..." She then hugged him, which made him blush.

"Oi!" He exclaimed, before huffing and just let it happen, but before he could wrap his arms around her, Kakucho waved his arms.

"You don't want to hug her." Kakucho said.

"Eh? Why not?"

"Eh...Um..." He stammered, before letting out a defeated sigh.

The white haired male raised a brow before wrapping his arms around the girl's waist. His eyes widen and his face turned red, 'Her waist...it's so small!' He thought.

'He found out...'

(Y/n) pulled back and went to Rindou and Ran, leaving a red leader, "Ran...Rin..." She then hugged the two brothers.

Ran smiled and instantly hugged her back, but then he froze when his hands touched her waist, 'It's so small! Huh?!' He thought as a blush was seen on his face.

Rindou noticed how his brother was silent and not making a remark, "Aniki? You alright?" He questioned, returning the hug real quick, but then froze too. His face turning red, 'Why is her waist small?!'

Kakucho deadpanned, 'I'm sorry, Takemichi. I let people find out about it.' He sighed.

The two pulled back with red faces and looking down at their hands.

The demon girl tilted her head before going to Kokonoi, instantly hugging him, "Koko...!"

The said male blushed slightly, "Hello again, (Y/n)." He said, hugging her and then his eyes widen, 'Her small waist...Why does she insist wearing a kimono when she could wear lovely outfits that show it off...' He pulled back as he stared at her waist.

She blinked and pat his head, before walking off, going to Shion and hugging him.

Shion grinned, "My turn with the princess!" He laughed, bringing the girl close and hugging her, before he turned red, 'H-How...'

Kakucho sighed, 'Only Hanma, Mucho, Sanzu and Kisaki left. But I don't think she likes Kisaki, since she glares at him with a passion. Not that I don't blame her...' He thought, blinking at the scene.

The demon girl pulled back, then went to Sanzu and patting his head, knowing that when she tried to hug him, he would just back up, most of time, sometimes he did accept the hug.

The white haired male nodded at her and patted her head back making her smile.

She turned to Mucho with a slight glare, huffing and about to turn.

The tall male blinked, "I apologize for what I did." He said, bowing.

She pouted, before patting his head, as he then pat her head.

'I'm guessing all of them are finding out about the small waist. We had to deal with it in Toman...' He thought, watching the girl walk off.

(Y/n) looked at Kisaki and Hanma, which the latter grinned and extended his arms to her. She only turned her head and headed towards Kakucho, but was then grabbed, making her flail.

"Aw, come on, Beauty-chan~ No need to leave me hanging." Hanma laughed, putting his hands on her waist and paused, staring at where his hands were, 'It's so tiny...my thumbs are almost touching...' He thought, having a small blush.

She flailed, "Let go...!" She said, pouting, before she was set down and she ran to Kakucho, hiding behind him.

'Sorry again, Takemichi.' Kakucho thought, sweatdropping, watching the gang stare at their hands as if they committed a crime for the first time.

~Bonus~

Yamahishi and Makoto ran towards Takemichi.

"Takemichi!" They both exclaimed, making the blond turn to them in confusion, "We know that more people touched the sacred waist!" They hit him over the head, making him cover himself with his arms.

"Ow! I wasn't even with her this weekend!" Takemichi exclaimed, before his phone went off, making him take it out and look at the message.

Kaku-chan
Sorry, Takemichi. Tenjiku found out about the waist.

He blinked, 'Oh boy...'