~Special 18~

Requested by: Minnie_tea

Plot: Kamado-chan lost in Shibuya and meets someone who's been reincarnated.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had decided to walk around in Shibuya, everyone was busy, so she had no one to watch over her basically.

"(Y/n), sweetie! Don't forget to stay hydrated, buy healthy foods. Oh! If you need a ride back home, papa will do it! I will leave work if I have to!" Her father said, giving her some money so she could buy.

(M/n), her mother, could only smile at the sight of the two, "Come on, dear. Leave her be."

The husband looked at his wife with a pout, "But honey, I'm going to miss my baby. She's to young to explore!"

"But how else is she going to experience life? She's always with Takemichi or Hinata after all." She said, smiling, walking up to them and pat her daughter's head, "Make sure to come back safely. Call your father if something happens, alright?"

"Hmm." She hummed, nodding. She hugged her parents, before heading out.

-----

Though, unfortunately she was lost in Shibuya.

(Y/n) looked around, trying to see if she could see anyone familiar from Toman, since they walk around Shibuya, but came out empty handed.

So, now, here she was on the side of the road, looking sad.

"Umai!" A voice could be heard.

She jumped slightly, but looked at the owner of the voice.

He had long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupil. 

"Umai!" He said, eating his bento.

The demon girl got up and walked up to him. As she got close to him, she could sense and sniff out the oozing aura of charisma from him. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around, startling her.

"Umai!" He said with a bright smile.

The girl blinked with dotted eyes, "Hmm..." She hummed.

He smiled and stared at her, "Something you need?" He questioned.

She looked around for some paper to write on, before she pouted, not seeing any, so she took off her muzzle, "L-Lost..." She said.

"Oh, you're lost?" He stared at her, "Wait...Do I know you? You look familiar." He said.

"I see. And inside the box there..."

"Yes. It's my sister Nezuko."

His eyes widen, putting his hands on her shoulders, startling her a bit, "Young Kamado!" He said, smiling. 

The girl blinked a bit, before remembering the male and smiled.

"Ah, I see you're also a reincarnation...Still beautiful like back then." He gave her a soft look and pulled her in for a hug, "You did so well in the Mugen train."

She returned the hug, "Thank..." She softly said.

Soon, the Rengoku reincarnation finished up his bento and walked off with the girl, wanting to know what she has been up to now that she's been reincarnated.

"Ah, so you're saying the boy you follow is a reincarnation of your brother? Interesting! I was wondering about that Tanjiro boy." He smiled as he looked at her, "Are you with anyone?"

She shook her head, "Have many...friends." She smiled.

He nodded, "I hope they are treating you well, young (Y/n). But I know they are." He pat her head, "You are a sweet girl that likes to help her friends and family after all."

-----

As the sun lowered and the sky turned orange, (Y/n) had found her way back home.

She opened the front door and was greeted by her father, instantly bringing her for a hug.

"Ah! My little baby is here! How was your day? Was it fun? Did you see any of your friends?" He questioned her.

The demon girl smiled, "R-Rengoku..."

"Rengoku?" He tilted his head, before his eyes widen, "Did you meet another reincarnation?!" He exclaimed, making her nod, "I hope to meet him. Takemichi being Tanjiro. Now we found Rengoku. Ah, I hope to see more of the reincarnations and keep in touch with them!" He smiled, "Now, come on. You're mother made kimchi for us."

The girl's eyes sparkled, "K-Kimchi...!" She said, running to the dinner table, seeing her mother putting out food.

Her father laughed, "Hey, don't run off without me!" He said, following.