~Special 19~

Requested by: i_somehow_survive

Plot: Kamado-chan get dorayaki for Mikey but ends up lost till someone finds her.

-3rd POV-

Today was a Toman meeting, but it had finished already and some members were still there. Some were by (Y/n), giving them headpats or getting gifts from them.

Mikey grew hungry. He looked at Draken and before he could open his mouth, the tall male already had spoken up.

"If you're asking me to get you dorayaki, I'm not doing it. Go ask someone else." He said, making the shorter blond pout.

Mikey looked around, trying to find someone, before landing on the girl. He smiled and skipped over to her, "(N/n)-chin~"

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking at him, before smiling, patting his head as he soon had a flowery aura around him.

"Can you do me a favor?" He said, tapping both his pointer fingers together. He saw her nod and he grinned, "Can you please buy me some dorayaki? I'll give you the money for it so you don't pay." He said.

She smiled and nodded, as the male handed her the money.

"I promise to wait right here for you!" He said.

"Hmm." She hummed, before walking off.

Mitsuya had walked up, "Uh, are you sure about sending her? She does get distracted easily and could easily get lost. Last time, she was somehow in Roppongi."

"Eh? I'm sure she'll be fine. I heard from Takemitchy that she has strong sense of smell, so she'll probably smell our scent and come back easily." He said.

-----

(Y/n) hummed softly as she got to the store that's open for 24 hours. She had walked in.

"Hello!" The male at the register said, before his eyes widen, 'Woah...She's so pretty...' He thought, watching the girl head into one of the aisles.

She grabbed as much dorayaki as she could and went to the cashier, who had seemed to fallen for her.

"Is that it for you?" He questioned, as he scanned everything.

"Hmm." She hummed, nodding. She soon payed for the dorayaki and left.

"Please come again!" He said, as the door closed behind her.

(Y/n) looked around before realizing something, she didn't remember how to head back.

-----

It must've been almost 30 minutes since she had left and Mikey along with other Toman members were getting worried. Mostly Takemichi.

"Mikey-kun! Why didn't you just go with her? I told you how bad her sense of directions are." Takemichi said, looking around for the girl, but no sign of her.

"I know! But you said she has a strong sense of smell!"

"Yes, but she easily gets distracted. Especially for sweets. Ah, now I'm worried." He said.

Mikey tapped his foot, worried for the girl, hoping nothing happened to her.

-----

(Y/n) was in her small form, tearfully looking around, something familiar to see where she was, but nothing.

That is, until she was picked up.

"What are you doing out here, (Y/n)-san?" The familiar voice of Inui said.

The girl instantly wrapped her arms around the male, letting a few tears fall.

He softly pat her back, "Come on. Was there a meeting of Toman?" He said, receiving a nod from her, "All right, I'll take you back then." He said, grabbing the bag from her and carried her small form with his other arm. He then started walking in the direction of the shrine, where the chaos was at at the moment.

-----

"Mikey, you do realize Takemitchy is never going to let you hang out with (Y/n)-chan if she's lost." Draken said, next to the worried male, and looking back at Takemichi, who was hyperventilating and crying, mumbling nonsense.

"I'm sorry, Tanjiro-san. It seems like I lost (Y/n)-chan." He muttered, rocking back and forth.

The tall male looked back at the commander, before his eyes widen, seen tears threatening to fall, "Mikey?"

"Wah! I lost (N/n)-chin! My cute girlfriend!" He cried.

Draken deadpanned, he may have been worried for the girl but at least he could contain himself unlike some members of his gang.

"Uh...excuse me. I've brought (Y/n)-san back." A voice cut in, making them look at the male, seeing Inui.

Takemichi cried even more, "(Y/n)-chan!" He cried out, running up and instantly took her, hugging her and running his cheek against her's.

Mikey took her and did the same, "(N/n)-chin! I'm never letting you go on your own!" He cried.

Everyone stared at them with dotted eyes as the demon girl was in her small form having a flowery aura around her, happy to be back with her friends.

Inui smiled softly, 'Glad you have more friends (Y/n)-san...' He thought.