~Special 03~

Requested by: BakuSha14

Plot: Characters reacting to Kamado-chan's small waist.

(A/n: They asked for two requests so they will be separated.)

-3rd POV-

Takemichi and (Y/n) were out, before going to the shrine since apparently there was a meeting.

Draken and Mikey had picked them up, Takemichi going with the commander, and the girl going with the tall blond.

Though, it seems like he was having a small crisis.

The girl wanted to be carried towards the bike, so the male only sighed and nodded, then picked her up, but once his hands touched her waist, it was like time stopped.

Draken looked at the girl then at his hands, which were still wrapped around her waist, 'She has a small waist...What...' He thought, malfunctioning.

Mikey noticed his friend didn't move for a bit, "Ken-chin! Come on!" He said, but the male only ignored him. He got off his bike and walked towards the two and noticed he had his hands around her waist, "Ken-chin! Get your hands off my girlfriend!" He said, pouting, grabbing the girl's waist and pulling her in to his chest, but he soon paused too.

Takemichi could only stare blankly before his eyes widen, 'They found out about the waist! I remember when it caused a commotion with Yamagishi and Makoto!' He yelled in his head, before getting down from the bike and headed towards the two, "L-Let's just go to the shrine guys!"

The two turned towards him, making him shrink back.

"You knew about this and didn't tell us, Takemitchy?" Draken said.

"I didn't because it would start a commotion! It's happened with two of my friends!"

The shorter blond pouted, "Takemitchy, how dare you." He said.

But soon they were on their way to the shrine...late.

-----

After the meeting, some of the member were still left, talking.

(Y/n) was walking around, but then her waist was grabbed and pulled back, as a bike then passed by.

"Watch it!" The male said, yelling at the male, who passed by with the bike.

"Hmm!" The girl hummed, looking at who saved her, seeing Mitsuya, who looked at his hand.

'Her small waist...So, many outfit ideas to accentuate her waist. But then again, no. Her small wasit needs to be hidden.' He thought, having many outfit ideas.

"Oi, you're holding her for too long! I wanna talk with her too!" Smiley said, walking up and pulling the girl towards him, but paused when he felt her small waist, his smile dropping.

(Y/n) looked at the two with dotted eyes before walking to Mucho, outstretching her arms to him, "Hmm!" She hummed.

The tall male looked down at her, and picked her up by the waist, making him pause, 'She has a very small waist...' He thought, as the girl was dangling in the air like Simba.

Sanzu noticed the male staring at the girl's waist, seeing how his hands slightly cave in, showing how small her actual waist it, since she wore kimonos that really didn't show off her small waist.

Mucho put the girl down, turned around and walked away, 'I don't think I can do this anymore...' He thought as the other male followed him.

The girl pouted, before going to Chifuyu and Baji, hugging the blond, who blushed but returned the hug, but his blush grew brighter, close to blowing a fuse.

The black haired male noticed and was confused, "Chifuyu, are you all right?" He said, confused.

"S-S-Small..." He mumbled.

"Eh? Of course she's small! She's smaller than us!"  He exclaimed, but grabbed the girl and hugged her to his chest, putting his hands on her waist, but he blushed knowing what Chifuyu meant.

Takemichi could only watch in horror as Toman members were finding out about the small waist, 'Great...I have to deal with more simps...Were Yamagishi and Makoto not enough?!' He thought, tears streaming down his face.

~Bonus~

Yamagishi and Makoto walked towards Takemichi's and (Y/n)'s classroom, before slamming the door open, heading towards the blond.

"We know." They said.

The blond blankly stared at them, "What?"

"We know that people touched (Y/n)-sama's sacred waist!" The black haired male exclaimed, shaking the male.

"Get ready for pain, Takemichi!" The bespectacled male said.

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed softly, as she blinked at their chaotic antics.