~Special 11~

Requested by: Yuki_Otosu

Plot: Kamado-chan turns into a male

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) woke up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her hair, but once she looked in the mirror, her eyes widen. Her reflection showed a male version of herself.

She...Uh, he ran out the door and ran out his room, went downstairs and went to the kitchen were his parents were talking, "Hmm!" He hummed.

The two turned and their eyes widen.

"What happened?!" (F/n) exclaimed, walking up to them and moved their face every angle, "Our baby turned into a man!"

"And she's has to hang out with Takemichi today." (M/n) said.

"Let's just cancel it!"

"What? No! She has to go out! She will be bored in the house. Nothing keeps her entertained anymore, like when she was a baby."

Soon, the doorbell rung throughout the house, making the three look at each other, before the mother went to the door and opened it, seeing Takemichi, "Oh! Takemichi! Come in, we have something to discuss." She said, and walked in to the house again.

The blond was confused but followed. He sat on the couch, and out came out (Y/n)'s father, but the petite girl nowhere in sight, "Is something wrong?"

(F/n) sighed a bit, "How do we explain this..." He mumbled, then looked at them, "Well, you see...(Y/n) got turned to a boy."

Takemichi was confused, then laughed, but then noticed none of them were laughing, "What?! You're serious?! How?!" He exclaimed, before he felt a poke on his shoulder, making him look and see a male version of (Y/n), "(Y/n)-chan?!"

"Hmm." He hummed, smiling.

(Credits go to: @niku1343)

"We don't know how it happened. But hopefully it only lasts for 24-hours. So, please watch over them and treat them the same." (M/n) said, smiling.

The blond nodded, "Uh, yeah. Of course, (Y/n)-chan...er...(Y/n)-kun is the same." He said, grinning as he pat the male's head, who leaned into his hand, 'Who knows how Toman will react...' He thought.

-----

To say the least, (Y/n) still acted the same as always. Just that they were taller and a male.

The two walked towards the shrine and members were confused on why a male that looked similar to (Y/n) was there.

"Takemitchy? You never told me (N/n)-chin had a brother!" Mikey said, walking up.

The muzzled male smiled and picked up the blond, hugging him close to himself, "Hmm!"

Takemichi let out a small nervous laugh, "Actually...that's (Y/n)-chan. They somehow got turned in to a guy."

The male's eyes widen, "Eh?! This is my cute (N/n)-chin?!" He exclaimed, then looked at the male that was still hugging him, and felt his cheeks heat up, 'They are still cute even as a guy...Wait—' He thought.

Draken walked up and was confused, "Who's the new guy?"

"Ken-chin! It's (N/n)-chin! They got turned into a guy! Now I think I'm gay for them!"

(Y/n) stared with dotted eyes, before putting them down and turned to the other male and raised a hand and pat the tall blond's head, "Hmm!" He hummed.

The tall male blankly looked at him, before seeing the familiar kimono and noticed the small dragon charm, that he gave the girl a few days ago, "Yeah. That's (Y/n)." He said, with a soft blush, 'Even as a guy, he's cute...'

Baji overheard and ran up, "My wife is now a husband?!" He exclaimed, then turned to the demon male, and blushed, "I can deal with it."

Chifuyu could only sigh at him, "Baji-san, are you saying that you would still date them if they were a guy?" He said, before turning to the muzzled male, freezing, as his face went red, "I see what you mean now..." He mumbled.

"So you're saying that this is what (Y/n)-chan would look like as a guy?" Mitsuya asked, as Takemichi nodded, 'He's handsome...' He thought a soft blush appearing on his face.

(Y/n) walked up to Sanzu and Mucho and patted their heads, smiling at them, "Hmm." He hummed.

The tall blond nodded at him.

The other male had a shot blush but was glad that it was hidden by his mask.

Even as a guy, (Y/n) still had a simp army. And all of Toman agreed to protect him, even if he was a guy.