~Special 01~

Requested by: No one.

Plot: Kamado-chan spending time with Baji while he was in the hospital.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) walked to the hospital again, and the nurses and doctors noticed her. She was ready to be turned away, since for the past few days they didn't allow her in to see Baji.

"Baji...?" She asked.

The nurse at the front smiled softly and nodded, "Come on, you can visit now." She said, getting up and walking around the desk to lead her to the room.

The girl's eyes sparkled and smiled, "Thank...!" She said, before following the older woman.

-----

The nurse turned to the girl once they got to the room, "He's asleep right now, but if you need anything, a nurse out here will take care of it, all right?"

The petite girl nodded, "Okay..." She said, which made the other woman smile and then walked off. (Y/n) opened the door and saw the male she's been wanting to visit.

Baji laid in bed, sleeping, he was regaining his color since he looked deathly pale at the fight. His black hair sprawled around the pillow, as some stuck to his face, which made the girl move it away.

The demon girl put down the bag on the small table and took out the contents inside, which were some games, some snacks for him, and a hairbrush.

The male stirred a bit, before groaning softly and opening his eyes, "I hate this..." He mumbled, before turning his head, and his eyes widen, noticing the girl, "Eh...? Eh?!" He exclaimed, before wincing slightly.

(Y/n) grew worried, "No...move..." She said, patting his shoulder gently.

"Right..." He mumbled, before relaxing, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with the rest or Takemichi?"

"Spend...with...Baji..."

He let out a small chuckle, "You wanted to spend the time with me?"

The girl nodded, "Baji...important..."

Baji smiled, "Glad you came. It was getting boring here. So, what did you bring with you, Beauty-chan?"

"Games...snacks...brush...!" She said, showing him the items.

The male sat up, wincing a bit, and pointed at his hair, which was a bit of a mess, "I'll let you brush it for me."

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled and shrunk to her smaller form, getting up on the hospital bed, before brushing through the male's hair gently.

The male smiled, "Thanks for brushing it, Beauty-chan."

The girl looked at him and pouted, pointing at herself, "(Y/n)..."

"Sorry. Ever since Chifuyu and I found out about you being the Beauty of Shibuya, we called you that. Guess I should call you by your name." He grinned.

The girl nodded.

"All right, (Y/n)-chan." He smiled, which the girl returned.

Since the male was still regaining strength and was weak at the moment, he felt fatigue take over.

"Let's take a nap together, (Y/n)-chan..." He said, laying back down, and pat the spot next to him.

The said girl put the brush back on the table and laid next to the male, still in her shrunken form, cuddling up to him, making sure she was not hurting him.

Baji smiled and let out a yawn, closing his eyes and letting sleep take over.

(Y/n) looked at him, before closing her eyes, slowly falling asleep after him.

-----

Chifuyu walked up to the door and opened it, but was met with a sleeping Baji and (Y/n), which made him smile, 'Guess she really wanted to visit Baji-san...Takemitchy did tell me that she would whine and pout to visit him, but they wouldn't let her in...' He thought, as he walked in to the room.

The blond grabbed his phone and took a picture of the two sleeping teens, 'Sending this to Takemitchy.'

~Bonus~

The Mizo Middle group, with the exception of Takemichi, we're playing games, before two known simps senses went off.

"Did you feel it?" Makoto said.

"I did. Someone got to our Beauty-san!" Yamagishi exclaimed.

Akkun could only sigh at the two, "Will you two ever shut up." He mumbled.

Takuya could only smiled a bit, "Don't worry Akkun, they'll get over it as they grow." He said, patting the male's shoulder, as they watched the two making up dumb plans to protect (Y/n).