~Special 13~

Requested by: No one

Plot: Mizo Middle boys looking out for Kamado-chan.

-3rd POV-

Ever since Takemichi introduced (Y/n) to the Mizo Middle group, with the exception of Takuya, they instantly wanted to protect the girl. She held this aura of cuteness that had to be protected at all times. But the day they heard her voice for the first time, they instantly fell in love. Takemichi knew that he had to deal with them being simps for the girl, since growing up, him and Takuya had to interfere in many confessions.

And once the other three found out about the love confessions, they instantly had their guards up. If one couldn't be by her, then another will be there for her. If she was tired, then they will let her sleep against them. If she wanted to eat, then they will give her half their lunch.

They would literally do anything for this precious bean.

Takemichi

(Y/n) was growing sleepy in class and Takemichi noticed, which made him smile softly.

He turned to the girl, "(Y/n)-chan." He whispered, making her look at him with a sleepy look, "Sleep. I'll take notes for you." He said.

The girl nodded softly and put her head down, closing her eyes and letting sleep take over.

He smiled and and turned back to the teacher, who was still talking, and took notes, making sure they were understandable for the girl.

Akkun

During lunch, Akkun would always make sure to keep the girl's favorite sweets close to him, just in case she wanted some. Since they only ever see each other in the mornings, lunch, or at the end of school.

He felt a tug on his sleeve, making him look, before his face flushed, seeing (Y/n) smiling cutely at him, "(Y-Y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed, startled, since he didn't expect her to show up suddenly.

"Hmm." She hummed happily, patting his head, being careful of his hair.

The plum haired male blushed more, before putting his hand in his pocket and taking out some sweets for her, "H-Here you go..." He muttered, which made the girl's eyes sparkle and take the sweets.

Takuya

Growing up, he developed a crush on her. He would always hold her hand whenever he felt shy talking to adults, which would make (Y/n) to pat his head as if to say he did good for talking. It just became a habit to hold her hand when he felt shy or nervous, but whenever she's not there next to him, he just fidgets with his hands a bit.

Takuya was about to go talk to the teacher about the assignment that was assigned to them, and he felt nervous, since he really doesn't really talk a lot.

(Y/n) noticed his nervousness and went up to grab his hand, "Hmm." She hummed.

The male looked at her, then at their intertwined hands. He felt his nervousness slowly go down, and he smiled at her, "Thanks, (Y/n)-chan." He said.

Yamagishi

Ever since he was was introduced to (Y/n), he lost it. He never met someone so beautiful and instantly went for the hand in marriage. He was honestly so happy to be friends with the girl he fell for. He would do anything and everything for her. Wanted his food? Have it, he isn't that hungry. Want a plushie she saw at a store? He will save up on his allowance money and buy it for her. This man is head over heels. A real simp for her.

Yamagishi looked at the girl with heart eyes as she walked past him in a hurry for something, "The Beauty of Shibuya walked past me!" He said to himself, as he swooned of the girl.

Students around him stared at him a bit weirded out, but knew that was just his personality around the demon girl, who he spent together with.

Makoto

Simp number two. Literally the vice captain of the "Kamado (Y/n) fanclub." He was always near whenever someone would confess. If he heard a rumor that someone was going to confess, he was already thinking of ideas of distracting the girl to not go to the confession place. She needs to be protected at all times. She doesn't deserve just any man, she deserves someone that will love her for her. With or without the muzzle. With or without the demon features she had. If you want to talk to her, you have to get past the Mizo Middle boys first.

Makoto leaned against a wall, before he overheard a conversation of a male saying he was going to confess to (Y/n) after school. He then walked off and went to look for the girl to distract her. He saw her and grinned, "(Y/n)-chan! You look beautiful as always." He exclaimed, having a fluffy aura around him.

The said girl looked at him and smiled, "Hmm." She hummed.

"Come on. I know this great candy store that just opened!" He said, which made the girl's eyes sparkle and grab his arm, tugging him gently, making him laugh, "All right, all right. Let's go."

Soon, they were on the way, and the boy never confessed. Everyone in school knows about the Mizo Middle group interfering with many confessions.