~Special 15~

Requested by: Ae-nnah

Plot: Kisaki trying to bribe Kamado-chan with imported sweets

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) walked around Shibuya, since Takemichi and Hinata were busy. The Mizo Middle boys were off doing something. Chifuyu and Baji we're the others that took care of her, but they were busy with Toman business that needed the 1st Division.

As she walked, her nose picked up on something sweet she never smelled before. She followed the smell of the sweet aroma, and she was met with a box, but what made her glare was at Kisaki, who was the one holding it.

He stared at the girl, before smiling, "(Y/n)! What a surprise seeing you here!" He said.

"Hmm..." She hummed, as she kept glaring at him.

He coughed slightly, before raising the box, "You must be wondering what this is. It's a box of sweets. And not just any Japanese treats." He opened the box, "They're imported from Italy."

The girl's eyes sparkled at the new treats, before shaking her head, and glared at the male, before walking off.

The male's glasses slightly slid down as he watched the girl walk, 'Dammit.' He thought, before pushing up his glasses and followed after the girl, "(Y/n), whatever Takemichi tol you about me. It isn't true, he's probably lying to you. I'm a good guy. You can always count on me." He smiled at her.

"Hmm." She hummed, looking at the male from the corner of her eyes.

"I would never betray you."

"Hmm?"

"I promise." He smiled, 'Finally getting through her...only a bit.'

The petite girl then pointed at the box, "Hmm."

Kisaki pointed at all the different ones, "Cannoli, Tiramisu, Panettone, Maritozzo."

(Y/n) stared at the Italian desserts, she grabbed one and inspected it.

The male reached a hand up and removed the girl's muzzle, "There. So you can eat the Italian sweets." He said.

The girl nodded and took a bite of the Cannoli. Her eyes widen and sparkled, "Like...!" She said, before eating the rest of it.

The male chuckled, "Eat as much as you want. There is plenty more." He then turned his head slightly, 'Soon, we'll get her on our side...' He thought, before blinking when he saw a Panettone in front of him, then looked at the girl, who smiled at him.

"Eat..."

He shook his head, "I'm fine. I ate earlier." He smiled, before his eyes widen seeing the girl pouting, and he grabbed the pastry from her hand, "All right. I'll eat some." He sighed, before taking a bite, 'She can wrap anyone around her finger...'

-----

After finishing the Italian pastries/sweets. The girl had her muzzle back on and looked at the male.

"Hmm." She hummed, smiling, before waving at him and left.

Kisaki stared at the girl and smirked, "Soon, you'll be on our side, (Y/n)." He said.