~Special 16~

Requested by: No one

Plot: Toman captains/vice being Idols and having a meet and greet and falling for Kamado-chan (based on Author-chan's dream she had with Ateez :D)

-3rd POV-

"Please, welcome Toman!" The manager said, as girls in the room started to smile, squeal, and photograph the members of Toman.

(Y/n) was smiling, having a sweater merch of the said group in front of her that walked out one by one.

Mikey came out first. He was the leader and main vocalist of the group. Draken followed, being the main rapper. Baji and Chifuyu coming next, the black haired male being lead rapper and lead dancer and the blond being lead vocalist and center. Mitsuya and Hakkai came next, the lilac haired male was lead vocalist and visual as the later was sub vocalist and face of the group, along with being the main dancer.

The leader counted his members, making sure none of them are missing, before looking at their fans and bowing, "Hello, we are Toman!" He said, as the other members followed.

The fans in the room smiled and giggled, waving or saying hello to their favorite artists.

Soon, the male's walked behind the tables, waiting for the meet and greet to start.

Their manager, who was Hanagaki Takemichi, walked up, "We will now begin the meet and greet. So, please wait till your row is called and walk to the right and up the stairs. You will each have about 10 minutes with each member of Toman." He smiled, "So make the most of it."

The fans let out agreements of acknowledgement to his words. Staying seated, as the ones in the front row got up and walked.

(Y/n), who was lucky, was in the front row and would get to meet her idols early on. She had gifts for all of them and was hoping they will love it.

The first 5 girls had already gone and the girl that (Y/n) was behind had moved on to Draken, so soon it would be her turn.

Mikey smiled at his last fan, before meeting eyes with the petite girl. His eyes widen and his face went slightly pink, 'She's so pretty...' He thought, watching her sit down in front of him, "Hello!" He cheerfully said.

The petite girl smiled and waved, "Hello, Mikey-senpai." She said, before getting something from her bag, which was a pack of dorayaki, "I got these for you since you've been whining a lot in loves that you haven't had a dorayaki in a while." She giggled.

The blond's eyes sparkled, before setting the treats down and grabbing her hands, "Please be my wifey! That was so sweet of you to do!"

She giggled, a blush on her face, "Oh, please, it's nothing really, senpai. I hope you enjoy them."

"Oh, I will." He smiled, before remembering he had to sign her album, "Ah, right, I have to sign your album." He let go of her hands, already missing the warmth of them. He opened the album and picked a picture that he liked and signing the page for her, but looked at her before the market came close to the page, "What's your name?"

She smiled, "Kamado (Y/n)."

"(N/n)-chin!" He grinned, and looked at the opened album and signed it.

Don't forget me, (N/n)-chin! Please keep supporting us!
~Mikey

"Hope to see you at our next concert!" He smiled, as he waved at her, seeing her move to the next person which was Draken, 'I already miss her!' He pouted, before smiling at the next fan.

(Y/n) got to Draken, who smiled, "Hello, Draken-senpai."

The said male smiled softly, "Hello, and you are?" He tilted his head.