~Special 02~

Requested by: Yuki_Otosu

Plot: Hashibira-chan turns into a baby during a mission

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had a mission and wouldn't be back till later back in the night, since the location wasn't that far. Obviously Shinichiro and Mikey were being whiny children, not wanting the girl to go, but Emma hit them on the back of their necks, making them let go of the girl's legs.

"Come home safe, (Y/n)-chan!" The blonde girl said, smiling at her.

The older brother pouted, "(Y/n)-chan..." He mumbled.

The blond male pouted along, "Please don't go...I want my cuddles."

The masked girl grabbed her chipped blades and walked towards the door, "I'll see you later!" She said, and walked out, leaving two whining males and a scolding girl.

-----

"Tontaro!" (Y/n) yelled out, pushing Tanjiro and took the hit for him instead.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed, worried for the girl, seeing a bright light surround her.

Zenitsu, who was sleeping and in his defensive stance, sliced the demon's head.

The burgundy haired male ran towards the girl and his eyes widen, "(Y/n)?" He said softly.

Sitting in front of him was a small child that had a boar headpiece next to them.

The small kid looked at him and smiled, letting out gurgling noises.

The blond male, who woken up, ran up, "Tanjiro! Is everything all right? Did we defeat the demon?" He questioned, looking around for the demon.

The said male nodded, "Yeah...but now we have a slight problem." He said, as he leaned down and picked up the small kid, "(Y/n) turned in to a small baby." He said.

His eyes almost bulged out, "Eh?! That's (Y/n)?!" He yelled out, which made the small girl cry at his loud voice.

"Zenitsu! Don't yell to loud!" Tanjiro said, before sighing softly, "We should probably get her home. Hopefully it doesn't last too long." He turned to the blond, "Could you pick up her blades and headpiece?"

Zenitsu nodded and picked up the items, before the two ran in the direction towards the Sano household.

-----

A knock was heard and Shinichiro, who was by the door, was confused on why the girl didn't just came in like she usually did, but he opened it anyway. He was shocked to see Tanjiro and Zenitsu, but what shocked him more was the small kid that the burgundy haired male was holding.

"Uh, Shinichiro, may we come in?" Tanjiro said, smiling a bit.

The black haired male nodded, "Sure. Come in." He said, stepping aside to let them in.

The two walked in, and sat in the couch.

"So...care to explain why you have a baby with you?"

Zenitsu laughed a bit, "Kind of a funny story actually." He pointed at the kid, "That's actually (Y/n)." He said.

Shinichiro's eyes widen, "Huh?! Wh-What happened?! How long will this last?!"

Tanjiro looked at him, "Well, she pushed me out of the way and she took the hit. We don't know exactly how long it will last, but hopefully just a day."

The male nodded slowly and walked up to the small girl, "Hey (Y/n)-chan. Remember me? The handsome and cool Shinichiro?" He grinned, and the girl grabbed his hair, before pulling it, "Ow! Okay! Stop!" He exclaimed painfully, "Even as a baby your strong..." He mumbled.

(Y/n) laughed happily as she continued to tug the male's hair.

The two slayers got up and headed towards the door.

"Well. We're off. We have to check with the butterfly estate and talk with Shinobu-san." The burgundy haired male said, as he walked out along with Zenitsu.

Shinichiro nodded and looked back at the girl, "Guess you'll be like this for a bit..." He mumbled, before the girl bumped her head against his, making him wince, "Of course your head is still strong..."

-----

Let's just say it was very chaotic watching over a baby (Y/n). She would somehow disappear on them, and somehow ended up on top of the bookshelf or another high place. Throw food at Mikey and Shinichiro, but acted like an angel with Emma. Tanjiro had came by and told them that it wouldn't last long till she was back to normal.

Once she was back, the two brothers were relieved to have her back to normal. They didn't want to go bald because of all the hair pulling her baby self did.