~Special 24~

Plot: Baji trying to get Kamado-chan to say his name

Requested by: No one

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) had gone out to go explore, before something caught her attention. Ever since she could talk more, without losing control, she practiced her speaking.

Mitsuya and Draken would help whenever they could. Hinata and Takemichi would help even more.

But back to the story. As she walked, her attention went to a black cat. It was Peke J. She went up to the feline and started petting them, making them purr.

Peke J looked up at her, meowed and walked off a bit. Looked back at the girl then walk off.

She followed after the cat with a smile.

-----

Soon, they were at an apartment complex that Peke J was familiar with, before scratching at a door.

Baji opened it and grinned, "Peke J! Hey, buddy!" He crouched down to pet the feline, before looking up and his eyes sparkled, "Wifey!" He got up and brought the girl in for a hug.

The demon girl smiled, "Kei..." She hugged him back.

He then pulled back and instantly a lightbulb went off, "Come in, wifey! We have something to do!" He grinned, grabbing her hand and gently pulling her hand into his place.

-----

"Keisuke! Keisuke! Keisuke!"

"Kei! Kei! Kei!"

Baji had (Y/n) try to say his name without mistake.

-----

By the next Toman meeting, (Y/n) was patting some of the members heads, before a familiar blond walked up.

"(N/n)-chin!" Mikey smiled, hugging her.

She smiled, "H...Hello, Keisuke."

He blinked with dotted eyes, before he instantly got his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"BAJI KEISUKE! HOW DARE YOU HAVE MY (N/N)-CHIN SAY YOUR NAME!"

"Eh? She said my name and I missed it?! Damnit!"

The blond only furrowed his brows, "It's on sight." He said, hanging up and looked at the girl with puppy eyes, "(N/n)-chin please say my name!"

(Y/n) looked at him with dotted eyes, before smiling, "Manji..."

He pouted, "Manjiro!"

"Manji..."

Draken chuckled, patting the girl's head, making her smile, "Give it up, Mikey. Baji beat you to it."

He shook his head, "No! I want my cute girlfriend to say it! I won't give up!"

He shook his head, "Well good luck with that."

The short blond pouted, still hugging the girl, " How dare he get my cute girlfriend to say his name..."

Meanwhile, Baji was celebrating in his room about his accomplishment.