~Special 03~

Requested by: No one

Plot: Hashibira-chan training Takemichi

-3rd POV-

Takemichi looked up from the paper the crow had left by him, seeing that he was in a forested area, "Is this the right place?" He muttered to himself.

He then let out a yelp as he was then tackled from behind and a blade was close to his face, making him freak out, "P-Please don't hurt me!" He yelled out, as tears threatened to fall from his eyes, but then his eyes widen hearing a familiar laugh.

"You really need to man up, Takemi! No wonder you're such a wimp! You don't even have muscles!" (Y/n) laughed, as she got off and pulled him up, making him stand, "Follow me!"

-----

The two walked up the mountain and Takemichi, noticing how it got harder to breath.

"(Y/n)-chan? Is it safe to be here at night? Especially with demons around?" He questioned.

"Hm. There are wisteria around this mountain. This mountain has been used for training for many, many years." She said, before they stopped.

'Its so hard to breath...' He thought.

"Come back down the mountain before the sun comes up. Be careful." She said, before walking off.

"Be careful?! What do you—Ah! She's gone already?!" The blond exclaimed, before looking around in nervousness, "Okay...you got this Takemichi..." He said to himself, before beginning to walk, but then let out a yell when something up beneath him, "It's littered with traps?! I'm gonna definitely die up here!"

-----

(Y/n) sat at the bottom of the mountain, bored, before looking up, hearing footsteps.

"I...I made it down..." Takemichi said, his body covered in bruises, scratches, specks of blood around him.

The girl grinned underneath her mask, "I guess you're ready to start! Tomorrow we begin." She said, as the male dropped to the ground and instantly fell asleep.

-----

The next day the girl walked with him to a clearing in the forest and gave him a wooden sword, "Now give me 1000 swings."

"Hah?!"

"Want me to give you 500 more?"

"No ma'am!" He said, and began swinging.

-----

"998...999...1000!" He exclaimed, sighing in relief.

The masked girl walked by, "500 more!" She said, as she carried some things.

"Wha-?!" He said, eyes almost bulging out, 'My arms are about to fall off...' He thought.

-----

"Try to land a hand on me." She said, which made the male nod.

'Even if I could, you would still beat me...' Takemichi thought, sweatdropping, before letting out a yell, running towards the girl.

Next thing he knew, he was thrown the ground.

'I knew training would be difficult but not this difficult!'

-----

Takemichi woke up and looked in the mirror of his bathroom, noticing the bruises and the slight marks littered across his body.

"At least the training is coming in handy...I feel like I can breath easier when I'm up in the mountain." He said to himself, before sighing, "Hopefully this training will help me to help everyone." He then went back to bed, since today the girl allowed him to have the day off. And also because she was busy with something.

-----

In the end, he did train and train. He sometimes would train at home. Takemichi even grinned when the girl handed him his very own haori and blade. He was an unofficial member of the Demon Corps but hopefully soon he will be.