~Special 01~

Requested by: No one

Plot: Shinichiro trying to hug Hashibira-chan, but soon turns chaotic

-3rd POV-

Shinichiro noticed that (Y/n) didn't do a lot of hugging. Mostly head-butting everyone she saw get close to her. He wanted to hug her, since he's just a simp for her. Every single person knew he was in love with the girl. It was quite comedic seeing him trying to be smooth but would end up messing up and clumsily fall or crash in to a wall.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!" He exclaimed, running to the girl with his arms outstretched. Before he could touch her, she moved aside, making him fall to the floor with a thud, "Ow..." He groaned in pain.

(Y/n) laughed and pointed at him, "I could sense you coming my way, Shino!" She said.

The male sat up and pouting while rubbing his chin a bit, "(Y/n)-chan! Let me hug you!"

"Eh? The hell is that? Is that an attack move?!"

"What?! No!" He said, getting up and turning to her, "A hug is when I wrap my arms around you, and you wrap your arms around me!"

"And then I throw you!"

"No! That's not how it works!" He exclaimed, before sighing with a pout, "I just wanna hug you."

The masked girl stared at him, before wrapping her arms around him, which made him blush and have a flowery aura around him.

"A hug from (Y/n)-chan! It feels so nice!" He mumbled happily.

They soon separated once they heard someone clear their throat, making them turn and see Mikey, who was pouting.

"I wanna hug too, (N/n)-chin!" He whined.

"Wha?! No! You cuddle her in your sleep!" The older brother said, pointing at him accusingly.

"But still!"

"Stop hogging her, it's my turn!"

"Simp!"

"What?! You're one too!"

The short blond pouted and walked over to them, wrapping his arms around the girl, "She's mine!"

"Hah?! You little..."

But before the older male could say anything, the girl grew tired of their bickering and head-butted the two, making them hold their heads in pain.

"What was that for?!" The two exclaimed in pain.

The girl laughed, "Queen (Y/n) had enough of you two!" She excalimed angrily, before walking in to her room.

The two pouted before looking at each other, "It's your fault! Eh?! Mine?! Stop copying me!"

-----

Emma could only sigh as she watched from the kitchen, "Those two sure love her..." She mumbled, before grinning, "But she isn't as violent with me." She then headed towards the girl's room, "(Y/n)-chan! I brought you some snacks!"

The door instantly opened.

"Emilia! Good timing! I was getting hungry!" (Y/n) exclaimed, looking at the plate.

From the other room the two males pointed at their sister, "Traitor!"

The blond girl only stuck out her tongue at them, before smiling at the once masked girl, who was eating from the plate, 'I win boys~' She thought.