~Special 06~

Requested by: Yuki_Otosu

Plot: Kamaboko squad and some Hashiras are transported to the future, meeting Toman and (Y/n).

-3rd POV-

"Wah!!! Tanjiro!!!" Zenitsu yelled out, crying, as they were fighting a demon.

"Oi! Monitsu! Stop crying!" Inosuke yelled out.

"Guys, it isn't the time to fight!" Tanjiro said, blocking the attack of the demon, before sucking in a breath, "Water Breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash." He then generated enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash, cutting the demon's neck.

But what they didn't realize was another demon used their Demon Arts, a hole opening under their feet, making stare in shock, before letting out a yell as they fell in.

-----

A Toman meeting was happening, but then out of nowhere a hole opened above them, shocking them. Then colorful haoris came down.

"Ow..." One of them mumbled, before getting up, and looking around, "Uhm...Hello. I'm Kamado Tanjiro! Do you know where we are?"

Takemichi's eyes widen, 'Kamado...?' He thought.

(Y/n) stared at Tanjiro, before running up to him and hugging him, "Hmm!" She hummed.

"Huh?" He said, looking down and noticed the girl's muzzle and similar features to Nezuko.

Mikey walked up, "Hello, I'm Sano Manjiro. I go by Mikey."

Draken followed behind, "I'm Ryuguji Ken. Go by Draken."

Suddenly, someone let out a scream, making them look at the crying and screaming blond, "Tanjiro! Come back! Look at them! They're scary!"

The said male smiled, "Zenitsu, it's okay." He then stepped away, "Plus, look. They have someone similar to Nezuko!"

The male named Zenitsu stopped his crying and was instantly in front of the girl, down in one knee, "Hello, my name is Agatsuma Zenitsu. Would you do the honors of being my wife?" He said with heart eyes.

(Y/n) stared with dotted eyes, before was pulled back in to a chest, making her look up and see Baji.

"Back off blondie, she's already my wife."

"Hah?! Why would she be married to a brute like you?!"

"Tanjiro!" A voice called out, making them all turn and see a tall male with flame like hair.

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro exclaimed happily, but then got confused, "How did you end up here?" He asked.

"A fight with a Lower Moon. I was about to slice it's neck when suddenly everything turned black. Next thing I'm here." He explained, keeping his smile.

The burgundy haired male nodded.

"Moshi Moshi~" Another voice said, making them look and see a female with a butterfly patterned haori and her hair pinned up with a butterfly pin.

"Shinobu-san!"

Shinobu smiled and walked up to them.

Tanjiro looked at the Toman members, "Would you please answer my question on where we are?"

"You're in Shibuya. The year being 2005." Takemichi said, which shocked the Taisho Era group.

Suddenly the box the male was carrying opened, revealing a muzzled girl with black hair and red tips. She had a pink patterned kimono and a brown haori over it. She looked at around, before coming face-to-face with (Y/n).