~Special 02~

Requested by: QueenofDestruction16

Plot: Kamado-chan, Emma and Hinata having a girl day out.

-3rd POV-

(Y/n) slept in her room, before the doorbell rung across the home.

(M/n), who was downstairs in the kitchen, came to the door and opened it, revealing to be Hinata and Emma, "Ah, Hinata! If I had known you and a friend would be coming, I would've made more food!" She said.

Hinata smiled, "It's all right, Mrs. Sato. We came here to ask (Y/n)-chan and see if she wanted to hang out with us."

"Oh, I'm sure she would be happy to! She is asleep, so I would have to go wake her up." She said, before moving aside, "Come in! I wouldn't like you girls waiting outside."

The two girls walked in and sat down on the couch.

The blond girl looked around, before looking at the other girl, "Hina-chan. I noticed that you called her "Mrs. Sato," but isn't (Y/n)-chan's last name "Kamado"?" She asked, confused.

The peach haired girl smiled at her, "That's because (Y/n)-chan is adopted. There is history behind that last name, so they decided to keep it for her." She said, before looking at the stairs, seeing the said girl come down.

"Hmm!" (Y/n) hummed happily, running up to the two girls and hugging them, which made them smile and return it.

(M/n) soon came down and smiled, "You three be careful now, and have fun." She said, walking up to her daughter and patting her head, "I gave her money, so she could spend it. If she wants to stay with either of you, be sure to call, all right?"

"Hai!" Both girls said, nodding.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sato!" Emma said, before they walked out the door.

The mother could only smile, "I'm guessing that's Emma. (N/n) does talk how pretty she is." She mumbled to herself as she walked back to the kitchen.

-----

Emma had led the girls to the mall, so they could go on a shopping spree.

"Emma-chan, calm down." Hinata said, sweatdropping.

The said girl looked at her with sparkling eyes, "But Hina-chan! There is a sell at the make-up section!" She exclaimed, as she grabbed a few make-up things.

(Y/n) on the other hand was still close to them, but minding her own business, by looking at the hair accessories. She liked the butterfly hairpins the most.

In the end, she bought the hairpins and Emma bought a whole year worth of make-up, Hinata bought a few things for herself, not wanting to spend too much.

-----

The three girls were sitting at a small table at a café, taking a nice break from all the shopping they did.

The peach haired girl had removed the muzzle from (Y/n), so she could eat the pastry and sip on her drink.

The blond girl sighed in relief, feeling refreshed after taking a sip of her drink, "That sure was exhausting." She said.

The girl nodded, "Yeah. We did walked a lot." She said, giggling.

Emma looked at her phone, "It's getting late." She said, then looked at the demon girl, "Who do you want to stay with, (Y/n)-chan?"

The said girl looked up from her pastry and swallowed her food, before grinning showing her sharp canines, "Emma...!" She said in her soft voice.

The girl's eyes shined, "Yay! I get to have her over!" She exclaimed happily.

Hinata smiled, "But be sure to give her a small snack before going to bed." She said.

The blonde looked at her, "Hina-chan you're like a second mom to her."

"E-Eh?! I just care about (Y/n)-chan a lot! She's must be protected!"

"I get it, I get it."

-----

After calling (Y/n)' mother and told her about (Y/n) staying with Emma, she gave the okay for them. Then were on their way to the Sano household.

"I'm so happy you decided to spend the night with me, (Y/n)-chan!" Emma said happily, before opening the door to the front door.

Mikey poked his head out the kitchen seeing the girl, "Oh, you're back." He said, before his eyes averted to the muzzled girl, "(N/n)-chin!" He exclaimed happily, bounding up to the girl and brought her in for a hug.

"Hmm!" She hummed happily, patting his head, making him have a flowery aura around him.

"Hey! Don't hog her, Mikey!" Emma exclaimed, pouting.

"Eh? But she's my girlfriend!" The male said.

"Yeah right! You just claimed her! I told you that's not how relationships work!"

(Y/n) could only stare at the commotion with dotted eyes, "Hmm..." She hummed softly.

In the end, the two got scolded for yelling by their grandpa, before he took care of (Y/n), letting her stay in the guest room, not letting the two have room to argue. Though, Mikey did end up sneaking in to the girl's bed to cuddle her.