Taehyung just hugs him hearing Jungkook, he can't hold himself in much pain his love is he never understands.

Tae : you have me bun don't feel that way hmm.

Jk : will you be here?

Tae : I promise I will

Jungkook smiles and puts his head on his chest, Taehyung caressing his hair and kissing the top of his head with affection making him feel the warmth of getting care, and get love.

Jk : you are my hope Taehyung for being happy please don't leave me ever I will be broken

Jk : you are my hope Taehyung for being happy please don't leave me ever I will be broken .

Tae : I won't.

After this, Jungkook and Taehyung start spending more and more time with each other. It was like a dream to both Taehyung and Jungkook. And Taehyung can't help but fall more and more in love with Jungkook. Being with him is just a blessing .

But it doesn't seem like it will for last. [ Cuz it's your author's style]

Ash was looking at Taehyung and Jungkook in the campus of the university. Both of them reading something and laughing together. Ash wasn't like that someone like Jungkook with Taehyung that to leave him he is spending time with this piece of shit.

Student 1 : what are you looking at Ash? I still  can't believe he left all of us just to be with him. Seriously

Ash : don't you think we should bring him back where is belong as being his friends hmm?

Student 2 : but how? Jungkook doesn't even talk with us after that day.

Ash : leave that to me boys, if I didn't show the real place of this piece of shit. I am not Ash.

After submitting his and Jungkook's  assignment. He was coming from the professor's cabin. When he heard someone talking and laughing he ignored it until he didn't hear his name in the conversation.

Ash : I can't believe that Taehyung actually thought Jungkook is being genuine towards to him and really loving to be with him. Oh my god he is the stupidest person.

Student 1 : actually Jungkook just wanted to rank one and he wanted to distract him and guess Taehyung was actually believed whatever he said.

They laughed loudly enough that Taehyung was able to hear and every word of them was piercing his heart. How can Jungkook do this to him.

He lied to him all the time and acted so innocent that he believed it all. How stupid he is actually.

Taehyung opens the door of the empty classroom where all of them were sitting together. Ash shows that he is very shocked seeing him here.

Ash : you heard us, well it's not a big deal now as our exams are going to start from tomorrow what Jungkook wanted he already did. (Said with a smirk)

In anger Taehyung holds his color . And looked at him with rage filled eyes.

Ash : go ahead and do whatever you want but nothing will change the fact that it's really easy to fool you and my friend Jungkook did it just perfectly. The moment the exams are finished you will again you were all alone here. And  the whole university will be laughing at your stupid self.

Taehyung throws him and walks away from their eyes red in anger. In his way the moment he spent with Jungkook kept flashing in his mind. Every single thing was fake, Jungkook words, him feeling happy with him everything he was hurt but anger was completely occupied his mind to think of something else.

He entered in the hallway where he found Jungkook standing there waiting for him . When he went towards him Jungkook smiled but Taehyung grabbed his arms and started taking him somewhere.

Jk : where are taking Tae and please leave my arm. (But grip around his arms got tighter) Taehyung please leave your hurting me .

He takes Jungkook in an empty classroom, and looks at him with anger.

Tae : what about you, didn't you hurt me huh?

Jk : what did I do Tae?

Tae : drop the mask of your innocence, and relieve your true face. How could you be so cheap just to rank first you did all this. Distract so you top, for such a cheap thing you did I can't believe it.

Jk : what are you saying Taehyung, no I didn't you're having  some misunderstanding .

Tae : now I am understanding everything. Out of nowhere you start spending time with me saying you're like. And what a fool I am believing in your every lie.

Jk : I never lie, trust me Taehyung please whatever I say and felt with was genuine Taehyung please (he holds his cheeks trying to calm Taehyung)

Tae : don't touch me you make me feel disgusting.( He jerks Jungkook's hands)

You can't be true to anyone's . Just for such a small thing you played with me my emotions made stories to get sympathy. I really wish the things you told me about your father treating you is true because someone like you deserves that. You are nothing but empty inside. Those words were true that you shouldn't be born in the first place .

He left from there leaving completely broken Jungkook there with tears in his eyes he wasn't crying loudly or sobbing just sitting there looking at nothing and tears were falling from his eyes.  Taehyung's very words were kept running in his head. The only person who made him feel so good and how living can be beautiful taught today say that he shouldn't be born. Did really do any sin that he was like this.

Jungkook smiled and a painful chuckle left from his lips.

Jk : of course, I did committee's biggest sin by coming to this world where I can only bring pain to others. The day born eomma dies, I have always been disappointed with appa and my last hope is the only person I had to him also I bring pain and disappointment . Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? ( He screams out of frustration)

All the words and complaints are just coming to his mind. He was feeling really tired right now by screaming, trying to be good for others, trying to be happy and finding his happiness cuz he understands it's useless in the end he is left with this darkness and disappointment to others.

" I really wish the things you told me about your father treating you are true because someone like you deserves that"

Does he really deserve that, he brings pain to others life his father was right when he said he should be born at first. God made every big mistake giving him life .

Jk : the mistakes were done they can't be undo but can be corrected right. (He said with a small smile)

[ I am still not really sure but happy ending buns, it depends on mood if it's good on writing last part then you will get happy ending and if not then "Happy Holi " Put some water and colors on your face so no one will really know that you are crying ] 

I know really bad joke but Author is still not really sure about ending it's on his way. I will try not to disappoint you all.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the last part ☺