Chapter 48

Dakota POV tuesday 3/25

I shook my head as I watched the lil twerking competition. It's been a couple weeks since I've been home and ki decided to throw me a welcome home party. When I say everybody was here, everybody was here, mfs I haven't seen since highschool was here.

It was crazy love being shown to me so I had shed a couple tears. Got a real nigga in her feelings they need to leave.

Jus jokes.

"Man these hoes can't twerk." Bre said walking up with 2 beers handing me one. "Whaaa, I mean they got ass but damn." I shook my head again looking away. Highly disappointed because why would you waste allat ass?

That ass could've went to somebody who knew how to properly throw ts back, throw it in a circle, shi throw it in a pentagon. "So whatchu been up to kotypook." I scrunched my face up. "Don't call me that, and I've been chilling. You?"

"Shi same old, same old. I got part ownership of the shop now so that's cool." He answered and I congratulated him. "So you the big boss now." I joked and he smacked his lips. "Man I wish."

We continued talking until my song came on.

"OH! OH! OHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! ALL THE SHAWTYS INNA CLUB LEMME SEE YA JUST!" The speakers blasted getting louder. I moved to the middle dancing. I was the only mf so ofc all eyes were on me.

"Whatchu know bout dis hea???" My momma said swooping in making me smile. "Oh I know everything about this, what about you ma? Looks like you missing a couple steps." I said teasing her and she rolled her eyes smiling. "Girl please!"

A couple more people joined in.

The song went off a couple minutes later and I walked back to my spot. "I see you got moves." Some lady said walking up to me. I took a minute to respond to see if I'd recognize her. I shrugged with a small smile. "That's sumn slight Ian wanna do too much. If you don't mind me asking, do I know you?" I tilted my head a bit to the side and she shook her head.

"Nope, I'm Samantha a friend of kimora's." She held her hand out and I took it. "Dakota." I tried to pull my hand back but she would not let go. "Can I have my hand back?"

"Oh! Sorry-"

"Papa!" I turned to see Kiara crying running towards me. Awwww my poor princess. I met her halfway and picked her up. "what's wrong princess?"

"Mommy said I couldn't have any ice cream." She said crying harder and I shushed her. "It's gon be ight I'll get you some okay? Which one you want?" I asked goingt though the patio door and straight to the kitchen.

"The chocolate one please."

"Can you stop crying first for me." Kiara nodded and wiped her eyes. I gave her a napkin so she could wipe her nose then gave her the ice cream.

How dare she tell my baby no. We gon have to fight fr.

I put her down a nd she ran back out just as ki was coming in. Ki glared at me and I knew I was in trouble but hey🤷🏾‍♀️

Aslong as my lil princess is happy that's all that matters.

"You gon make me fuck you up."

"Oop-" I looked to the side and ki dad was there. My jaw dropped.

"Ian do-"

"Why you letting another woman touch you? Second you gave Kiara ice cream when she could've waited."

I shook my head. "I did no such thing, the girl simply wouldn't let go of my hand, and she was crying ma what was I supposed to do?" I pouted and she shook her head. "Dakota."

"Hm?"

"Stop playing with me. Kiara cannot get whatever she wants so stop telling her yes when I tell her no about certain things, let another bitch touch you and you gon be right on that couch with no cuddles." Let me translate this for y'all, she basically said if I let another woman touch me she's going to give me a death sentence. I nodded quickly. "Yes ma'am."

Ain't even gotta tell me twice fr. "Good now that that's settled, can I get a kiss?" I nodded and leaned in. Everytime I felt the butterflies, that shock that gives me that high that make sit seem like it isn't real.

I sped up the kiss grabbing her by her neck then sticking my tongue in her mouth. I felt her hand slide into my sweats before I heard someone clear their throat.

Oh.

As much as I hated to I pulled back and looked in that direction. Ki leaned her body against mine while I wrapped my arms around her. "Wassup drill."

"Nun just came to get some of that macaroni." He answered looking away. I wanted to laugh so bad but I didn't. "My bad."

"It's all good but y'all need a room if y'all tryna get down like that." I chuckled a little while ki groaned.

"Ain't nun wrong with getting caught up in the moment." I stated and he nodded. "Yeah that true, ayo ki who made this macaroni?"

"Me."

"Mm mm mm, I expect a pan of this every single week."

"Nigga you must be outta yo damn mind."

"I'm jus saying we been...."

--------------

I wanna go home.

Not that I wasn't having any fun I just wanted to go home.

A nigga tired. Kimora was up there talking and I was tryna count how many lace fronts I seen. Right now I was at 43 which is crazy. Y'all don't like lemonade braids now-a-days?

Box braids?

Cornrows?

Lace after lace.

After ki was done talking a lot of people started getting their stuff to leave. I felt repeated taps on my leg and looked down. I picked Kiara up and engaged in a small conversation with her.

-------

"She sleep?" I nodded getting in the bed laying on kimora. "Yeahhh." I was so tired bro it ain't even make no sense. "Good now I have you all to myself." She put her hand on my neck rubbing her thumb in circles. I closed my eyes.

"Baby."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too ma."