Chapter 4

Sunday July 9th Brelin

"You think yo boss would let me take her out?" Kota asked for the thousandth time making us groan. "Damn nigga shit up shit! Every time you open yo mouth it's sumn bout his boss!" Tay snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"Now y'all know how I feel when Corey bring up my sister." "That's different cause he don't bring it up all day."

Him and Gigi been fucking around for bout a year now. Surprised kota aint know. I only know because I caught them one time and I got paid to keep my mouth shut.

2,000 ain't neva hurt nobody. "I just can't help it. I mean the way she talks to me."

"She insults you every chance she gets." I said and she groaned. "Exactly."

"You must got a degrading kink." Shaun stated and kota smirked. "Yeah I do. But besides that she's different." We all groaned at that.

"You always say that."

"Exactly like Tracey. 'oh she's different' 'im gonna marry her' 'thats my forever' tay mimicked.

"We all know I was lying about those last two." She deadpanned and we laughed.

"Stay away from ki fr I heard she crazy." I told her and Dakota grinned. "I like crazy. Crazy enough to kill someone?"

"Yup."

"Yeah I fashoo need her."

"No nigga leave her alone." I told kota with a slight attitude. When I was working at Walmart kota took a liking to my boss then she cheated on her and I got fired.

I told her don't fuckin date my cousin so ion understand why I even got fired. I need this job I actually like cutting hair i don't feel obligated to do it so therefore I wanna keep it.

"You like her or sumn?" Shaun asked. "No I just wanna keep my job." "You gon keep it. Ion think she the type of person to do that unlike Tasha."

I rolled my eyes. "Just don't fuck her." "I'ma fuck her. Anyways whatchall tryna do?"

"Let's go to the beach." Tay suggested and I nodded. "Nah ion want sand in my cooch." Yasmin states.

"When did you even get here?"

"I been here y'all just be in y'all own conversation."

"You think I should fuck his boss?" Dakota asked her and we all groaned.

____________
Kimora POV

"Paw patrol."

"Paw patrol"

"We'll be there on the double!"

"Whenever there's a problem around adventure bay."

"Ryder and his team of pups will come and save the day."

"Marshall, rubble, chase, rocky, Zuma, skye!"

"They're on the wayyyy!"

"Paw patrol"

"Paw patrol"

"Whenever your in trouble"

"Paw-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Corey yelled cutting me and Gina off. We immediately started beating him. Fuck he interrupted us for? Show this nigga sumn.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! Shit that hurts." "Mhm now sing!" Gina demanded.

"What?"

I raised my hand and he started singing finishing off the song.

"Paw patrol, paw patrol, we'll be there on the double." He stopped and I raised my eyebrow.

"N- No jobs too big, no pups too small."

"Paw patrol!" I yelled.

"We're on the roll! So here we go."

"Paw patrol woah."

"Paw patrol woah oh-oh."

"Paw patrol!" Gina finished. Such a good show fr.

"Phineas and Ferb next?"

"No! Jesus no please! Let's just go get some food." Corey pleaded. "Ight fine, get up dumbass."

Corey POV

Please send help. Im blinking three times please. And it's a Sunday like come on. My phone started ringing and it was Dakota.

Shit.

"Ay hold on your sister calling." I told Gigi so she could be quiet.

"Yo."

"Yeah wassup kota?"

"Me and the group wanted to go to the beach then the movies you down?"

"Nah I'ma lil bit busy rn." I lied. "Ight my bad but you sure youon wanna go to the movies."

"I'll try which movie theater?"

"I don't know. Prolly amc at sawgrass."

"Ight."

"What was that?" She asked as Gina tripped and screamed then ki screamed. "Omfg it's a fat ass spider right there! Corey kill it!'

"Corey!"

"Is that my sister!?" I heard.

"Huh? What? I can't hear you. Bye." I quickly hung up. "Mmcht y'all overreacting it's just a fucking spider."

I'm finna die and they screaming boutta spider. "Corey kill it. Please." Gigi asked boutta cry. "Where is it?"

"Right there."

It was literally on the wall away from them. I walked over there and smacked my slide on it.

"Thank you I love you so much bro."

Over a insect?

Short Chapter! Whatchall think so far? I kinda cracked up writing some of this.

Dakota wanting to talk to kimora?

Corey and Gigi sneaking behind Dakota back?