Chapter 44

Ki POV

"Wassup witchu ma?"

I scrunched my face up. "Don't call me that." He smacked his lips and I rolled my eyes. All this nigga do is piss me off. His entire existence pisses me off actually.

"Man whatever, you be dodging a nigga and shi, wassup with that?" Charles said tryna talk to me again and I ignored him. Lord give me the strength.

"Boy get out her face, she clearly don't wanna speak to you." Steph said stepping in and I silently thanked her. "Bitch ain't nobody talking to you."

Now who the hell-

"B-"

"Nigga don't be disrespecting my friend like that the fuck. Don't nobody wanna fuck with you, I don't wanna fuck with you, stop being desperate like you aint never have no pussy in yo life." I told him and he balled his fists up.

"Who you talking too?"

"Nigga who you think???? I damn sure ain't talking to myself so I must be talking to you the fuck?!!" I popped my neck at him. "Cool ya shit before I punch you in yo shit." He stepped in my face.

"Easily angered? Bitch nigga activities." Bre said jumping in.

(My gf keep telling me to shut up and my cousin beating me up🥲)

He looked around Tightening his jaw. He locked his eyes back on me and nodded. "ight I'll holla at you later then." He backed up then walked out.

I don't even know why he tried it. "Mannnn I can't wait to tell Dakota about ts." Bre said smiling and I shook my head. Every inconvenience I have he run and tells Dakota if I don't tell her.

"You run yo mouth too much. Ain't shit to tell, somebody order some food I'm hungry." I told him sitting down.

"Damn ight, whatchu want?"

"I don't know, get anything."

"So you can yell at me? No. What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know, order anything." I told him and he rolled his eyes. "Ight na, don't start yelling at me."

___________
Real short chapter