Chapter 25

Kimora POV low key forgot some names cse it's been weeks since I touched this book😭

October 4th 2023

"I'm not saying stop talking to the girl, I'm jus saying push her off you."

"That's just how she is I can't help with that." Kota argued back and I rolled my eyes. "Literally push the hoe off, tell her stop touching you, if you seen me all up on another nigga-"

"I'd punch you in yo muthafucking throat."

"Exactly so why is me telling you not to let bitches be all up on you a problem?!" I asked and she smacked her lips and got up. "Damn I can't be affectionate with my cousin???" She joked and started laughing and I started grabbing my stuff.

I'm not finna play with her. Always thinking everything a fucking joke.  "Whatchu doing?" I ignored her and reached for my keys but she snatched them out of my hand. "Can you give me my keys."

"No. Cause you doing this for what? The girl may like me but shi I'm in it for u ma. I only see you so you doing this for nothing." Kota explained but I didn't care.

"So what I'm hearing is you not gon give me my keys? Ight cool Dakota." I told her walking out and going downstairs with her right behind me .

"You can't go nowhere without these keys so sit yo ass down."

"You not my momma or daddy so shut the fuck up."

"Shut don't go up." She retorted then started laughing while I ignored her.

"You want me to stop talking to the girl or sumn?"

"Nawl I want you to fuck her record it and send me the video." I said sarcasticly and she smacked her lips.

By the time I opened the door the girl that we were currently arguing about was about to knock. I turned to Dakota and she just stood there with her mouth open. "Oh look you got company." I told her and walked out.

My apartment is not that far therefore I have no problem with walking. Some might say I'm insecure, controlling, or whatever but no I'm very much self aware, I don't care what they do, but I will say something when they're being too friendly.

Dakota POV

"Mmcht whatchu want girl?" I asked Isla. She was some girl I met through the dude from the pottery class. She's a cool girl so ion see why mora tripping.

"I just wanted to see you and check up on you. Was that yo best friend?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Nah that's my girl excuse me for a moment." I said then pushed past her and started jogging up the street to where ki was.

Her ass walk to fast I'm pretty sure it'd kill her to slow down.

"Ki!"

"Ki!"

"Kimora Jasmin Williams!" I yelled for the last time and she stopped and turned around. "Acting like you can't hear me knowing I got white neighbors and shit."

"Whatchu want."

"For you to come back inside. That cousin shit was a joke y'know but my bad. Listen I'll stop talking to her  ight, cutting all contact and shi." I said to ki and she turned around and continued walking so I walked behind her.

"Leave me alone Dakota."

"Girl it's finna get dark I'm not leaving u out here." I retorted and seen her crack a smile but then she rolled her eyes. "I seen that shit ma you not slick."

"Shut up." Ki told me then pushed me making me fall and her laugh. That's cool I prolly deserved that. "youon wanna spend the night?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Girl I done walked all this way if I turn around it'll be embarrassing."

"So?"

"Ain't you got that girl waiting? Leave me alone nigga." I shook my head and didn't say anything after. "You still on yo period?" I asked after a moment. This was her second one this month so it's kinda scary cause wym you can have more than one sometimes?

(Fyi eve from the bottom of my heart fuck u cause y I got THREE IN THE SAME DAMN MONTH????😐)

"Yes and no you not finna give me head." She clarified cutting me off. "Pleaseeee I just wanna try it yk." I begged.

Call me weird but shit new experiences and stuff.

"Do you not know how nasty that is? No." She knows she wanna try it she jus scared but that's okay.

I'm determined.

It's really peaceful out here though fr other than the cars. A nice slight breeze and allat, but it does look like it's going to rain. Not like it hasn't been raining every single day.

But we don't talk about that.

Damn I'm horny.

Did I take my meds today?
Ion know but I'll be fine.

"Guess what?"

"What Dakota?"

"Chicken but." I answered and started laughing at her reaction. I'm funny asf man.