Chapter 28

Ki POV october 11th   12:14PM

"Y'all want anything from the cafeteria?" Shaun asked me I shook my head no but Dakota nodded. "A vitamin water dragon fruit." She asked then he nodded and walked out.

"Since when you drink vitamin water?" I asked her. "Ion know I just wanna try it." She answered and I nodded. "You know you gotta give a statement to the police right? You can't keep holding off." I told her and she sighed. "Ain't nun to give they can suck my dick expeditiously."

"You know with all the shit you talk and all the things you do i'd never expect you to have asthma." I started shaking my head and she rolled her eyes. "Please don't remind me." Kota put her hand up.

"Finna be outta breath and you only climbed 8 stairs."

"Mmcht. Did you tattoos hurt? I'm thinking of getting one." She asked changing the topic and I moved my hand left to right a couple times. "The one on my back did but the rest didn't. Whatchu thinking of getting?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Ion know yet but I wanna small one." She answered. "Do you want one with a meaning/purpose?" I asked another question and she shrugged. "Ion know, I just want one. I also want some tacos you think you can make me some?" I nodded.

"What type?"

"Beef, steak, and chicken. I want 12 in total so 4 of each with that sauce you be making along with it. I also want some lemonade be creative with it so put whatever in it.  I want a blueberry muffin and 2 triple chocolate cookies. To  be healthy I want a green apple cut that into slices peel the skin off add some watermelon a banana and I guess some cantaloupe." Kota listed pausing to breathe in-between some words.

"You know what just text that to me cause I'm gon forget half the shit you said." I told her honestly and she nodded. After that it was just silent me mostly looking around as I felt awkward because she was staring at me.

I hate that.

Because what is there to look at for so long? Stop before I turn ugly.

A one quick glance or a five second one is okay anything longer than that you gon see the ugly in my face and ion like that.

"Girl can I get my face back?" I said after a minute of her still staring and she shook her head. "I'ma marry you one day." She suddenly said making me choke on my spit and cough uncontrollably.

"Excuse me?" I said after I got myself under control. "You heard me, I'ma marry you one day." She repeated and I shook my head. "What makes you think that?" I ask. "Because you treat me like a woman and not some half man. I love that so I'ma marry you plus I just gotta feeling." She explained.

"What if we break up?"

"You tryna jinx it? Even if we do you'll still be mine. I'ma be that one crazy ex fucking up all yo relationships, if I can't have you no one can type shi."

"Okay but wouldn't that just drive me further away from you? Plus what if I wanted to marry a man?" Atp I was just throwing questions out there to hear whatever response she had. "Then you would've been with a man."

"I guess. But what if we break up and then I get married?" I asked. "That wouldn't even happen." She said shaking her head and I raised my eyebrow. "And why not?" "Cause I'd kill them. Anyways you wanna make a sextape?" She suddenly said making me scrunch my face up.

"See now I'm finna leave you here, by yoself, lonely as hell."

"I didn't do anything!"

"You pissing me off and I'm finna call yo momma." I told her and she smacked her lips. "Ian even do nothing. And another reason why you won't get married to nobody but me is because I'll tell everyone you gave me an STD and then you have no choice but to be with me."

After she said this I had her momma on speed dial. Cause why would she say that? "Alright y'all they ain't have no vitamin water so I gotchu a green Gatorade." Shaun said walking in. "Took you a million years."

"Here talk to yo momma about whatchu just told me." I said getting up and giving her my phone while she had her jaw dropped. "You actually called her?" Kota asked in disbelief and I nodded. "Yup cause ion even play like that. Here." I gave her the phone while she had the look of shame on her face.

"What happened?" Shaun asked and I laughed as a deep frown took on dakota's face. "Your sister said some things so I called y'all momma." I answered still smiling.