Chapter 30

Ki POV November 23rd Thursday aka Thanksgiving (also my first book 1 yr anniversary🥳)

"Which house we going to first?" Kota asked as I got our outfits out. "We can go to mine leave at 4 and then we can go to yours and leave whenever you want." I suggested and she nodded. "Okay we can do that. My family is in town from Jamaica and they wanna meet you." I turned to her.

"And why didn't you bring this up a couple days ago? And your Jamaican?" I asked and she nodded. "yeah but ion got that accent or nun so I just don't bring it up. And I thought I told you." I shook my head then she shrugged. "Oh well I told you now."

"Shower together?"

____________________
Outfits

____________________ Outfits

The A is a K okay😭 so yhh

________

I hate when people take to long to get dressed. Like why does it take you a whole 2 hours to get dressed just to be at the event for 1 hour cause that's all the time left?

In this case it's Dakota taking too long to get dressed. "Baby hurry uppp." This girl literally only had on a white tank and the jeans I laid out. "Hair up or down?" She asked. "Put your clothes on first so I can decide." I told her instead of answering and she rolled her eyes.

I looked at the time on my watch and it read 12:30. My cousin's should be there by now.

______________
Kota POV

Damn her whole family must of come to this hoe. "Where do I park?" I asked looking towards ki. "Park right here in the grass." She said pointing so that's what I did.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded. "Wait what about your sister?" I asked and she shrugged. "Prolly going to Steph's house." I nodded.

"Where's your phone?"