Chapter 24

Kota pov August 21st Monday

(Y'all I had school tdy and I ripped my mf shirt😭😞 And bestie if you see this sincerely fuck you disrespectfully😒)

"You had fun??"

"Hell nawl." I laughed at the way he said no. "And why not?" "Cause these teachers don't know when to shut up like we don't alr know what to do."

"That's they job though."

"Bro have you even gone to your job yet?" Kay retorted and I shrugged. "Fuck that job."

"So how we supposed to make a living if you not working? You gon end up jobless I'm telling you." He said shaking his head and looking out the window which made me chuckle a lil.

"Unc ain't gon fire me, and he not gon let nobody." And survey has determined...

That was the truth. Not to sound too cocky or anything but I'm literally the best mechanic there. Getting rid of me would be absolutely stupid but just as easily I can get replaced.
But they won't replace nor fire me so aye.

"Never say neverrrr."

"You aggy."

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. But when you gone give me my lil sister?" I raised my eyebrow and glanced over at him seeing that he was serious.

"Boy Ian popping out nor giving out no more kids, one and done ." I answered and he smacked his lips. "It ain't never one and done. Just give me my lil sibling and I'll raise it as my own yfm."

"No I don't feel you cuh."

"Man whatever I better hear about me having another sibling in the next 3 years or that's yo ass." He said while putting his finger in my face while I jus smiled.

This lil boy thinks he grown.

"Shut up. But since we on this topic I feel like I should have THE talk with you..." I started putting emphasis on 'the'.

"What do you- oh ma noooo-"

"Now when a man and woman or man and man or woman and woman love each other very much-" I got out before laughing . "I'm just playing I'm finna hand it to you straight."

"I don't think that's really necessary-"

"See my parents ain't really give me the talk so I thugged it out fucked around and had yo ass at 15. Best decision of my life but you so fucking aggy you know but listen. You have a dick, penis, cock, whatever you wanna call it. A woman has a vagina, coochie, cooter cat, cunt, pussy, whatever you wanna call it-"

"Maaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Ight ight. Basically wrap it before you stick it in anything when you're older. Make sure it's always comfortable for the both of you, saying no or receiving a no is okay."

"Mhm."

"Your 12 so pretty soon you finna start wacking it-"

"No bro I'm done with this conversation your so embarrassing" And with that he put his hands over his ears and looked straight ahead making me chuckle.

________________

"So you ready to talk about it?" Ki asked as I answered the FaceTime.

"Talk about what?" I asked acting clueless and she nodded. She was talking about a couple days ago when Imani showed up. I was supposed to tell her but I ended up crying so oh well.

"Okay have you eaten?"

"Did you eat?" I asked the question back to her and she pursed her lips. "See you haven't eaten in what? 5 days?? That shit is unhealthy and you can die I'm finna get you eating every day I'm coming over."

"W-" Then I was left staring at her contact when she hung up.

I sent the meme to her and she blocked me

Well ok then.

She really is tripping though.

Pretty hypocritical though cause she don't eat sometimes. Soon she was over here and cooking while ripping me a new one.

Both about old and new shit.

"No cause you don't understand how important eating is like you need to eat. And then you just bottle up shit like you can tell me anything and I won't judge you cause I fucking love you. Cause if you're hurting let me hurt with you type shit but you need to fucking eat no matter if I gotta shove some fucking food down your fucking throat....."

To be honest I wasn't even listening.

"You wasting yo breath ma cause I'm not listening. You're distracting me so yeah." I cut her off and she cut her eyes at me. "you ever been whooped?"

"What?" I asked confused tilting my head.

"Cause I will bend you over my lap and whoop you Dakota."

"That's kinda kinky.... I like it though but nah." I answered and she huffed. "Shut up."

"Can I get a kiss?" I asked walking up behind her wrapping one arm around her waist and my other hand turning her face towards mine. "My hands a lil-"

"I do not give a fuck ." I said cutting her off and she smiled and leaned in. She pulled back and I pecked her lips dropping my hand from her face.

"I want some hamburger helper." I told her watching as she went back to making whatever. All that fancy food eating ain't for me every week sometimes I want them hood/underrated meals.

"Okay you want me to add anything to it?" She asked me and I shook my head so she nodded. "Get the stuff and I'll get started on it."

"You sure? Cause ion wanna over work you in here-"

"Girl just go get the stuff, and I wasn't finished with yo ass either...." And with that she went back on her rant about me while I helped her cook, occasionally sharing kisses here and there.