Chapter 10

Dakota POV July 13th Thursday

"What movies you tryna watch?" I asked ki while I was otp with her. We were going to do this movie marathon at my house so I wanted to be prepared for when I got off.

"Let's do scary movies."

"Like as in scary movies the movies or scary movie genre?" I asked because sometimes I get confused with what someone talking about knowing it can be many things.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm"

"Ummm- girl stfu come on."

"Bitch fuck you I'm tired of ya lil ugly ass. The genre."she answered, I rolled my eyes. "Hoe I'm not ugly you must be talking bout that nigga you fucking with." I retorted.

I'm anything but ugly, I'm the most beautiful person on the planet and I'll let that shit be known. "My man is not ugly." She said with a attitude and I chuckled a lil. "What's that one lil nigga called??? Umm... Uhh..." I kept trailing off snapping my fingers tryna remember.

"Who?"

"He- Oh! Gerald from sid the science kid. Yeah that's who he look like fuck ass nigga."

"Unt- unt you played, you tried, you ain't make it you just hating." Ki accused.

"Fuck I'ma hate for?" I asked. "Cause you jus a hater. You picking me up or am I driving to you?"

"It's whatever you wanna do but you sure youon wanna spend time with 'yo man'." I clarified before she tell me she got plans. "Fuck him I wanna spend time witchu."

"DAKOTA! I'ma throw that damn phone get to work!" I smacked my lips. "Ain't nb even here cuh hop off my meat, stay riding my shit." I yelled back. I hate my boss sometimes they needa fire him he don't do shit but boss us around.

"Oop- I'ma let you get to wo-" ki started but I cut her off. "Fuck him we not doing anything. Anyways you must gotta lil crush on me cause them words can be misleading."

"Girl please you not even my type."

"You sure?"

"Positive." I laughed. "Yeah ight." "Whatchu laughing for? I'm serious." "You not slick when you look at me." I told her licking my lips. "And how do I look at you?"

"Like you tryna fuck me. Which I'm all for by the way." I added on making sure she knew I was serious by my tone of voice. It was quiet for a minute on her end and I was just sitting down.

"Interesting observation you have there." She said after a minute. "I know. My stomach hurts."

"Why? Did you eat?" She asked. I shrugged but forgot she couldn't see me. "Nah I had a apple though but it was mushy so I threw it away." I like my apples appley yk? Like, hard but soft then sour but sweet and that's why organic green apple are my go too.

"That's it?"

"Yupparossss. Did you eat? You need me to doordash you sumn?"

"Damn what bitch gotchu doordashing food? I gotta beg for you to even get me sumn from the vending machine." Perry said listening in on my conversation.

"Mmcht cause you annoying as hell why you bothering me?" I asked him. "I'm thirsty."

"Drink ya spit, anyways ki so?" "I'm good you need to eat though." I rolled my eyes. All this 'you needa eat' getting so old.

What if I'm just not hungry? "Mmcht there you go sounding like Yas I'm finna hang up on you." I told her and she smacked her lips. "Dakota my hands feeling generous today."

"You tryna touch on me? Aww I knew you liked me." I said and she hung up making me laugh and shake my head. Ki said it not me.

"That's ya girl?"

"Nope that's my friend." I answered. "She bad?"

"Hell yeah. But I prefer beautiful though."

"Same shit." It's not but okay, all I did was nod and held conversation with the dude.

_____________

"Bro I think that's enough." I told mora before she could add something else to the cart. "Nah." She told me and threw it in the cart while I looked at her in disbelief.

The cart was almost full with snacks and drinks. "Who's supposed to be paying for all this shit?" I asked and she pointed at me and smiled. "You."

"Me? Wasn't you just 'dont spend no money on me' all last week?" I asked. Cause it's crazy how she went from that to this. "That's different cause I ain't really know you and you was tryna get in my panties."

"I still am, but that's not the point though. All this shit you got in here."

"Yo stuff in here too." Ki retorted. I smacked my lips and pushed the cart continuing down the aisle. 3/4 of this cart belongs to her and it's just sad.

"Preciate it big dawg."

"Mhm."

___________________

"Let's do the conjuring."

"Nah that shit boring asf."

"Chucky."

"Too scary."

"Dakota at your big age?"

"Yes! you tryna give me nightmares."

"I mean that's the point of scary movies right?" She asked and I shrugged. "Ion want nightmares though." I pouted. "You'll be ight." She said then clicked on it making my jaw drop.

"Ight." I liked cult of Chucky but it's just too... Scary. It's not scary but the tension that builds up to what happens just yeah.

"You can sit on my lap and I'll hold you." I side eyed her and she laughed. "You think you funny?"

"I think I'm hilarious." Ki said smiling. "I'm finna call yo boyfriend."

"Bro that nigga is not my boyfriend, not my man, nun of that I jus be playing." She clarified and I tilted my head. "What are y'all then?" "Talking, friends."

"Interesting."

"Where's kaylen?"

"He wanted to go to his friends house earlier and spend the night. why?"

"Cause Ion feel safe with you, you dangerous." She said playfully scooting over. "Who me????!!? Ion do nothing I'ma child of God."

Ki started hysterically Laughing and I just sat there. I don't know what she found funny cause I'm telling the truth. "Whatchall got going on in here????" I heard Shaun voice.

"Watching a movie, ain't you supposed to be wherever driving trucks?"

"I'm off for the next day or so." He said sitting between me and ki thanks to when she scooted away. "Mmcht you see me with a girl in here fuck out."

"Nah lil sis. Wassup I'm Shaun." He said holding a hand out to ki and I smacked it. "Get out."

"Fuck you and no im bored lemme chill with y'all." I smacked my lips and looked towards the TV.

Hate niggas.