Chapter 7

Gina POV July 11th 4:34

"Girl the most shocking shit happened yesterday." Ki started when I answered the phone.

"What happened? Spill the tea!" I said getting my bagel and sitting on the couch. I was home alone with Shaun and kota off at work. Well Corey was here but yeah.

"Ight so you remember me telling you about that girl in my shop then taking me n my sister home?"

"Yeah the one you said made you blush."

"Shut the fuck up! These phones can be tapped over here spilling my business but yeah. So I agreed to hang out or whateva so we kicking it at this nice ass hill eating pizza, gummys, chips, candy, allat just talking so she said sumn bout being a classy lady I was like. 'how you classy with sauce on ya nose?"

"Mhm righttt."

"So I wiped it off to show her put it on her jacket right."

"Mhm." I let her know i was listening.

"Bitch! Tell me why she was finna throw me down a damn hill!!! So then Im doing what any sane person would do. Fight for they life so I'm kicking suddenly she just drop holding her private area and I'm looking I ask her okay she squeak sumn out and I laugh. Gina...." She called with that tone woman get when they boutta say sumn juicy.

"Yeah wassup???"

"Tell  me why this bitch said she had a dick. Because I was like 'u acting like u gotta dick' she said 'I do'. Bitch I said 'oh' cause what the fuck typa???? Ian even know what to respond to that." When ki said it, it didn't come off in a bad way so that was good.

"She trans or sumn?"

"I don't know I've been dodging her. I find it weird you know? Nothing against trans people or anything but it's just a little weird to me."

"Okay. So you haven't talked to her at all since Monday?"

"Nope."

"Interesting. If you never found out she had a dick would u still be talking to her?"

"Idk. Prolly, prolly not." Ian like that answer to much.

"Wdym you don't know? Is it the fact she has a dick that you ain't talk to her?" I asked getting a lil defensive. Cause I'd hate for anybody to feel this way towards my sister just because she can't control what she came out with.

"I don't know Gina. Why you so pressed over it? You think I should talk to her?" Ki asked me.

"What'd you say her name was?"

"Dakota why?" Hm very interesting cse I remember that being my sister name.

"What she look like."

"Like a light brownskin I guess, dreads, These pretty ass eyes too like I never thought eyes could be as pretty as hers, perfectly white teeth, right side nose piercing, both ears pierced."

"Bitch that's my sister!" I yelled.

"Gina stop playing."

"Ah hell nawl that's my sister you talking bout her right here?!" I asked sending a picture to her and it was quiet.

"Shit. Yeah that's her." I dramatically rolled off the couch and flailed around. "I think you should fucking run girl do not fuck with my sister." As much as I love my sister hell no!

Dakota is not finna turn another one of my homegirls into a batshit crazy delusional down bad ass bitch. I rebuke that energy.

"But you was just saying-"