Chapter 35

Kota POV Jan 4

"WOAH! Where tf you came from? I haven't seen ya ass in bout 2 months!" B said walking in making me roll my eyes. "It has not been 2 months." I said and he nodded. "You right it's been damn near 3 ½. But whatchu been up too? You good?" He said coming over and dapping me up.

"Yeah, and I've just been chilling with my girl yfm." I said and he smiled all big. "Oh shit you gotta girl? That's wassup, how long y'all been kicking it?" He asked and I thought back.  "7 months, anyways whatchu want?" I asked redirecting and he shrugged.

"Since you the only mf that knows their way round a motorcycle-" he said loudly side eyeing my coworkers. "I had wanted to check the brakes and modify it a lil." He finished and I nodded. "on the table or off the table?" I asked cause if we do it professionally it's gon cost this nigga bout, 5 racks just cause plus fees, n parts.

"Off the table." I looked at him and he nodded. "Aight now last time you almost got caught whatchu tryna do to it?" I asked and he started explaining. After a minute I nodded already envisioning it. "Ight lemme get the bike and I'll drop it by yo house when I'm finished. I gotta get the parts, wrap, and build some of those so it should take 2 months at most."

"Ight bet how much I'll pay upfront right now." See this why  I fucks with him. Just be splurging money in my pockets not knowing I can buck him at any chance. But I won't that's a different level of trust he got in me. "How much you got?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah nigga how much? I'm not tryna get robbed."

"Mmmmmmmmm 2500." Now is that enough to cover everything for the bike? Hell nah but I'll handle it. He gave me the money. "And call yo guy I'ma need to holla at him." He nodded. We exchanged keys for the vehicles and I sent him on his way.

___________________

"Why u sitting yo dirty ass in my chair?" Kim asked coming from the back and I rolled my eyes. "Why u opening up them dick suckers?" I retorted. "B-"

"Shut y'all ass up allat flirting and shit." Bre said lifting his upper left and I mugged him. "Ain't nb flirting with this bird brain hoe." I said and she made a noise. "TUH! Ain't nb flirting with- with fuck fuck all you!" She said making us laugh and go back to where she came from.

Ugly ah stick bug.

"Anyways, where my girlfriend?" I said looking around. I been in here for about 30 minutes and she still ain't show her face. "Ion know some nigga named linn? Pin? Finn? Whatever the fuck walked in here and she went outside with him."

The fuck?

"When was this?" I asked. "About a hour ago prolly." I nodded.

Damn.

anyways whatever.

"Y'all got food?" I asked TJ shook his head. "Nah ki usually order it so we just waiting on her. I took my phone out and went to call ki in the back. It went to voicemail so I called her again.

"Hello?" I heard after the third ring but it wasn't ki. I hung up not even saying nun. Was I finna get to jumping to conclusions? No it could just be sumn else.

She prolly busy.

I walked back in and sat down back on the chair . "She answered?" I shook my head no. "Man I'm hungry come with me to get some churches chicken." Steph said pulling me up and I nodded. "Ight but u gotta drop me back off at work." I said following behind.

"Mhm."

______________

Somehow I got the bike in the basement so I can work on it.