Chapter 18

2 months later kota POV

I do not know if it's real or not cause I asked my ai to help with a name ight so yeah😭

"And how is things going with kimora?"

"Good. Very good you know, she makes me smile and just cheers me up if I'm mad she can just walk in the room and I'm instantly confused on what I'm mad about."

"Hm and what about your sister and her boyfriend?" Siyana my therapist asked. Siyana was a beautiful woman her skin a smooth rich Carmel color, she was Bahamian so I think it just enriched the aura she gave off.

She's been my therapist since I was a kid basically being my second mother and allat.

"To be honest I don't even care anymore if she wants to be with Corey so be it. I just don't care anymore Corey's no good and that's what she fails to see so I'm not gon see it either. We don't really talk anymore because I refused to see him at the hospital, I've tried but she's just difficult." I explained and she wrote something down then nodded.

"Why do you say she is difficult?"

"Well because she just doesn't listen or talk to me anymore. We used to be close now it's like a shield between us that's unbreakable." Which hurts but it's whatever to be honest.

If Gina wants to go be dumb she gon be dumb by herself.

"Have you tried talking to her about that." I shook my head. "Well maybe you should. What about your medication? How's it making you feel." She tilted her head and clasped her hands together while I thought of my answer.

"It's alright I guess better than the last prescription I had fashoo. It's getting better to keep her in rather than all hell breaking loose."

"So would you say this one's more efficient for you?" I nodded. "Back to you and kimora. Does she know you have ASD?" ASD stood for antisocial sadist disorder which is what I apparently have.

And have had for a very long time since I was born. It's basically a personality disorder that makes me lack empathy for other and makes me become violent when triggered. My grandfather had it but nobody knew except my uncle who was raised by my grandfather because my grandmother took my dad and left my grandfather cause she couldn't take it anymore.

They're both dead so I'll never know how he really lived with it.

But oh well.

"No."

"And why not?"

"I'm scared." I admitted.

"Elaborate on that Dakota. Why are you afraid to tell her?"

"Because I don't want her to think less of me or think im damaged and broken. I don't want her to be afraid if I tell her cause that's what happened last time I told somebody that I liked. She got scared and didn't want nothing to do with me. And The other one took advantage of it." And that is why nobody but my family knows.

And that's all who has to know.

"From the way you speak of kimora she doesn't seem like the type to judge you or break up with you because of that. But I don't know her so maybe just try approaching a topic related to that and see how she reacts. So..."

___________

"Bro you always here go to your job and work nigga." Bre mugged me as I walked in. "Mmcht focus on cutting yo boy hair, you know u mess up hairlines." I retorted and guy in the chair got to looking scared. "Man don't listen to her."

"No but like did you get fired or sumn? You stay over here." Kim said and I rolled my eyes. Ion know why she talking to me ion like that hoe. "Mind yo business." I walked over to kimora's booth and watched as she braided this guy hair.

"Nigga is there a reason why you breathing on me?" I smacked my lips. "I missed you ma." I would be hugging her right now but she playing in niggas hair.

"They all miss me." Steph started laughing so did the guy in the chair. "Shut up that's why yo lace fucked up." I mugged Steph and she mugged me back. "Where? You needa stop hating."

"Word." I rolled my eyes and turned back to ki. "Kaylen misses you too." She smiled. "Aww tell him I miss him too." "What about me?"

"What about you?" The way she said it made my jaw drop cause wowwwww. "Why you not at work?" Ki asked finally looking at me. "I had to go somewhere." I folded my lips in. "Where?"

"Somewhere, it doesn't really matter." I answered and she nodded. "Okay if you gon stay you can wait in my office or getchu a haircut cause you need one."

The way they stay violating me is crazy.

"Word!"

"Don't ttm." I went and sat down in one of the waiting chairs towards the door. I pulled my phone out then got on Twitter and gasped at the post.

Nie why meech cheated on my good sis summer? Mm mm mm she needa come slide down to Florida with a real nigga.

All the men she gets with does her dirty she has some horrible taste. That's fucked up though fr but that ain't nun of my business. Her ass fat so I can't blame him....

Still it's wrong!

Album finna go crazy, finna be on replay like I'm the one who got cheated on.

A text came through on my phone and I rolled my eyes.

Unsaved

Koty babyyy

I cringed. What the fuck.

Yo how u get my number?💀 Don't call me ts either

Corey gave it to me speaking of, what happened?

Nun of yo business why u texting me.

I want us to be us again I miss you 🥺❤️

I miss me too fuck off my phone

You have blocked this number

Bird brain ass hoes.

I went back to scrolling on Twitter waiting for ki to get done so we can leave.