Chapter 36

Dakota POV 8:00pm

"Go get in the shower." I told Kay noticing him dosing off. He wanted to help me with this so I let him, need to teach his ass a lil bit about this anyways. "I'm fine I wanna continue." He said getting up from the chair and I shook my head. "Go you already tired and I'm not finna carry yo big ass up these stairs, you can help tomorrow after school too." I told him and he nodded and left .

Huh? What I thought a broke nigga said sumn! Talking shit but they still ain't say nun

The music suddenly paused and I turned around. "Oh wassup kimora." I said still rapping the song. The show must go on. "I heard you came by the shop earlier." Ki started and I nodded. "Yeah but then I heard you left with some nigga, called you about 3 times yeen pick up so what was y'all doing?" I asked turning back towards her. One lie and I'm decking her in her shit, ion play them games.

"I- Nothing I was with Finn he came by the shop so I went outside to talk to him and we left." I walked over and balled her shirt up in my fist pulling her towards me. "I asked what was y'all doing not if y'all left I know y'all fucking left not to mention to location was off. What was y'all doing?"

"Nothing we were just talking, his momma just died n shit and- and his daddy kicked him out and he needed someone to talk to I guess ."

"The location?" She stayed silent. "You fucking around on me kimora?" Her eyes snapped up to mine. "No!"

"So why."

"I don't know, apple be tripping sometimes, or I probably just clicked the wrong thing I meant to go on dnd." She said and I tilted my head. "So which one was it? Apple or you, you telling me two different things and why you couldn't text me that? Let me know sumn was up."

"I wasn't thinking idk."

I let go of her and went back to doing what I was doing. I'm not finna play with nobody better talk to me when she does know sumn. "Baby I'm being serious we did nothing." I nodded not even listening. "Baby."

"I heard you the first time."

I heard her footsteps getting closer and I sighed. "Baby look at me." I ignored her again and she turned my face towards her. "I'm not messing with nobody other than you cause I'm only attracted to you, Finn is nun but am old friend who just needed help and he wanna talk to you about something. I'm sorry that it gave off the impression of sumn it wasn't, I love you and you know that." I nodded noticing she wasn't lying. One of her eyelids get a lil low when she lies.

"I apologize for messing up ya shirt." I said back and she rolled her eyes. "Girl ion give a fuck that shit was hot made me kinda wet a lil bit." Ki said biting her lip slightly and I rolled my eyes smiling. "What does he want with me?"

"Go find out." I nodded. An hour later I was outside and ready for whatever. I had to take a shower and cook a lil sumn so Kay could eat. Their conversation stopped as I walked up. "Baby this is Finn, fin this is my girlfriend."

"Wassup." I said and he nodded. He stuck his hand out and I just looked at him. I'm not shaking that shit he prolly dug in his ass and ain't wash them. He awkwardly put it down and mora urged him to talk. "I need help." He said lowly but I acted like Ian hear him but he knows I heard him. "Sorry what? Ian hear you."

"I need help." He said louder and I chuckled. I know this not the same nigga that called me a bitch way back when. And names are definitely misleading he don't look like a Finn. "Everybody needs help." I said back and his jaw clenched.

Him and ki shared some look. "Im asking can I stay with you for 2 weeks or 4 at the most, I just need help getting back up on my feet that's all, I lost my job, dad kicked me out, momma just died, car gone. 2-4 weeks that's all I'm asking please." He said and I just stared at him, I looked to ki and she was looking down so I looked back to him.