Chapter 8

Dakota POV a week later

"Has Gigi talked to you about anything??" Corey asked and I shook my head. "Naw why?" I asked looking up at him seeing he was a lil upset. "No reason."

"Why would she be talking to me about sumn? And why are you asking me has she talked to me?"

"I was over here last night ge-"

"Why? Me and Shaun wasn't even here." I asked and seen him get a lil nervous. "I- I had to get my controller back from you."

"Didn't I give that back?"

"No. But anyways I had came over here last night to get it-"

"Wait why yeen wait till the morning when one of us was here?" I asked and he shrugged.

Interesting.

"So Gina was here and we had talked then u came up."

"And this was last night?" I asked remembering that Gina told me she was going to a sleepover.

"Mhm." I nodded. Lemme not jump to conclusions. "What'd u say you was getting again?"

"My controller."

"Right I'll call Gigi to confirm."

I started calling and she answered on the third ring. "Whatchu want?"

"Where were you last night?"

"At a sleepover I told you this already."

"Okay. Did Corey stop by to get anything before you left by any chance? Don't lie."

"N- yeah yeah. He needed to get his charger you borrowed from him."

I looked at Corey and he looked at me.

"Right."

"Is everything okay?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic bye Gina." I said hanging up.

"Corey."

"Dakota."

"You've been fucking my sister?"

"Whatchu mean? You always said she was off limits why'd I ever do sum shit like that to you kota?"

"Yeen gotta lie just be honest I wouldn't care." I would most definitely care I made it perfectly clear I didn't want nun of my friends messing with my sister and they still continue to go against that.

Just like they wouldn't want me fucking they sister they shouldn't fuck mine. "I just said-"

"Yeah but y'all both fucking lying to me which means y'all hiding some shit! Y'all either fucking or not and I think y'all fucking!"

"Yeah we have been messing around Dakota."

"How long?"

"Ion thin-"

"How long?"

"2 years and some change." I nodded. I'm finna fuck this nigga up. "You mad?"

I hit him dead in the jaw. "Am I mad?" I rhetorically asked. "Okay I understand th-" I gave him another right hook.

"Hit me one more time." I hit him again and we started fighting. "Fuck ass nigga fucking on my sister I'ma beat both y'all asses!"

I know I can't control who's he fuck but this my 3rd best friend like come on now. I know you can't help who you like or attracted to but shit!

__________________

"COREY! Omg Dakota what'd you do?" Gina said running to Corey body on the floor with Shaun behind her. "The fuck happened to him?" Shaun asked and it made me laugh thinking of Friday.

"He been fucking Gina for 2 years and some change apparently." I answer sipping from my solo cup that had some crown royal in it.

"Why yeen wait for me ole selfish ass nigga!"

"You just fucking sitting there drinking! Look at whatchu did!" Gina said sobbing. I would be laughing but I think that's inappropriate.

"I'm looking and I'm proud. Gina words cannot express how tired I am of you fucking my friends! Theres plenty of fish in the sea yet you go for my friends I don't know why maybe you like getting a ride outta me."

"Fuck you!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my black off the table and lit it with the lighter. "And Shaun your just standing there call a ambulance!"

"Fuck that nigga." he said sitting down holding his hand out for the black. "Worddd! Who does he think he is fucking on our sister."

"Crazy asf fr. Last nigga tried that ended up on the news."

"Y'all really just gon sit there? Dakota, Shaun, I'm tired of y'all always interfering with my love life! Why can't talk just let me love who I wanna love." I walked forward and roughly grabbed her chin making her whimper.

"Gina. I don't care who you fuck or date and you know that. I told you my friends were off limits that's all I ask of you but time and time again I have to get out of character because you want to sleep with whichever friend throws the slightest attention to you. Outta all the niggas in this world it's always my friends. Just because they splurge a lil money on you, and buy you some fake ass diamonds doesn't mean you should sleep with them. Stop seeking attention from players like a whore and Fix it." I told her letting go making her fall back.

"Dakota maybe that was a lil harsh you ain't have to grab her or say allat." Shaun told me.

"Whatever. Be lucky I liked him enough to leave him alive." I called walking out.

Shaun POV

"Has she been taking her meds?" Gina choked out and I shrugged. I wouldn't know but it is kinda scary to see her like that.

The attention whore part was crazy.

Okay so I was looking at this one personality disorder right but idk so I might make some fake shit up.