Chapter 6

You ready? -D

Ig. Where are we going? -K

Don't worry bout allat. Send me yo address or where u wanna meet at. -D

Ian sending u a bitch ass thing if ion know where I'm going.! -K

You thought u ate with that '.! '😂 send me ya addy stp -D

I'm not playing, Especially witcho bitch ass🤷🏽‍♀️ -K

Mmcht. Bro😐 -D

I'm not yo bro nor am I a bro -K

Jhit u pissing me off😭 I'm jus tryna take you out -D

Where you taking me? -K

On
Yo
Mutha
Fuckin
Mind!!! -D

You spamming my shit im finna block you -K

All I did was smile. That means she care if she say she gon block u.

🤷🏾‍♀️But truthfully since u being nosy n shi It was just gon be whatever in the moment. -D

So you ask me out and have no plans? Nice. -K

Thank you. -D

Meet me at the corner store you picked me and my sister up that one time. -K

Ight bet😁 -D

I grabbed my tom and Jerry hoodie n threw it on. It ain't neva too hot for a hoodie. But basically I had on some blue Nike sweatpants, a plain white shirt, My blue tom and Jerry hoodie, and white pumas.

I think the tom and Jerry as one of my favorites because of the design. It's blue with like black cracks or clouds type shit, and then it has both their face on it side eyeing each other.

"Where you boutta go?" I heard Mya ask me. "Out. Why?" Mya bit her bottom lip looking at me. " I thought u was staying for the day." I scrunched my face up.

"Fuck would I do that for? We ain't no happy family I gotta date to attend too." I said and I seen her visibly get mad. "A date? With that lady that did your hair?" I heard Kay ask.

" Yup. Surprised you remember her." I answered. " Why are you going on dates knowing we together? " I heard kamya ask and laughed. It wasn't a 1,2,3 laugh, it was a laugh that made me laugh more then it should've.

"Ain't shit funny Dakota." That just made me laugh harder. "Ight I'ma see u later Leon." I told him hugging him n kissing his forehead. "Why you gotta say my middle name? I love you too mom." He said pushing me away.

"Ight Leon." I told him rolling my eyes. " So you really not gon answer my question."

Y'all heard sumn? I ain't. I walked out the door and down to my car.

_______________

" You like pizza? "

" Yeah why?" "Cause I put in a order for it. Now what about pepperoni, sausage, and pineapple on pizza?"

"You put pineapple on your pizza?" She said scrunching her face up.

"Yup. I can order another one if youon eat it." I stated as I stopped at a red light looking at her to find she was already looking at me. "No it's fine youon gotta spend money just for me to eat." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I'ma piece of shit but Ian finna let nobody starve. That's just a dick move to let anbody starve that your taking out. "Girl shut up. Do you eat pineapple on a pizza or not?"

"I never tried but I'll try it." She said and I nodded. I'll just order a extra one Incase. "And why are you wearing a hoodie out in this fl weather knowing it's hotter than a witches kewchie?"

" It ain't even that hot. "

" You gotcho ac on 3."

" Cause I like the cold if you must know. And I love winter season. " I defended.

" Mhm. Please don't tell me you going to lil ceacers?" I made a face. " What's wrong with lil ceacers?" "Alot."

"Oh well no. I'm going to a different place. Their pizza is so nice and greasy then it's like gigantic too. " Making my mouth water just thinking about it. Ion know the name of it but I definitely know the place and where it's at.

I'm just weird like that.

The ride was smooth and relaxing other then us not talking. By that I mean me asking her some questions and her answering then flipping it on me.

We got to the place and got out going inside, I got the pizza I ordered online then we had to wait for the extra one Incase ki ain't like the pineapples on the pizza.

"So how old are you?" I heard her ask me and I tsked. "Have you ever heard of never ask a lady for their age?" I said playfully shaking my head.

"Shut up. But how old are you fr?"  "27, what about you?"

" oh you young, I'm 28 though. " I smacked my lips and she let out a short giggle.

" Ian that young nie its just a year! Keep it cute for a real classy lady like me." I exclaimed and her giggle turned into a laugh making me smile.

Kimora's laugh was cute but sumn that you'd laugh at for her laughing. But still cute. "Classy but ya mouth all greasy with sauce on ya nose!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah see." Ki said swiping her thumb on my nose so I can see them wiping it on my hoodie. I gasped. I'm finna fuck her up. "Now if I did some shit like that to u you wouldn't even speak to me."

"Damn right glad u know." Words like that piss me off.

"I'm finna throw you off this damn hill." I stated standing up and playfully grabbing her causing her to scream.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She said kicking me while I pretended to get ready to throw her.

Bad fucking idea cause then she kicked me in my dick making her fall and me fall holding my area gasping for air.

Think I'm lying? Ask my unborn kids that I'll never have anymore. "Oh shit are you okay!?!?!?" Ki asked noticing me hunched over.

This shit hurt, mean ass kick she got. "Mhm yeah gimme a minute." I squeaked out and she started laughing.

Glad she finds my pain amusing. "You act like you gotta dick or something." She said after a minute noticing im still down.

"Cause I do."

"O-oh."