Chapter 41

Kaylen POV

Mmcht.

Now tell me why they sent me back to my momma's house?😐

Chile I'm finna run away in the middle of the night back to ki's. Or I'ma call her she know she love me.

I'm her favorite tf.

"Kaylen!"

"Yeah?!"

"..."

"Yeah?!"

"..."

I smacked my lips and got up and went to her room. "Yeah?" I asked. "Bring me a cup of ice." She said all hugged up on her man. "Why I gotta do it? Yo nigga right there." I said, see Ian mean for it to come out disrespectful but it did so oh well.

"Boy you Betta go do what yo momma just told you, don't worry about me son." He said and I scrunched my face at him. "Am I talking to you? Hell nawl so don't open yo mouth talking to me crazy and I ain't yo damn son." I told him and he got up like he was finna do something.

"Best you find yoself getting that ice for yo momma boy."

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

Now she ain't getting shit tf. I got my bike and took it out the house with a bat. Niggas wanna talk crazy? Ight bet

I smashed the fuck outta that nigga car windows and put a dent in his shit. Ion know who he thought he was talking too. Must've forgotten I'm my mothers child.

"AY!" It was gon take his fat ass 5 minutes to get down so I was cooling. I dropped the bat and got on my bike and headed towards ki's house.

On maps it said it was one hour n 30 minutes so I wasn't rushing at all.

_________

By the time I got there it was hella dark out and cold. And ion understand cause it's the middle of February it shouldn't be this cold bru.

I know subzero ain't come and blow his cold ass breath down here, and if he did it's up.

I got off the bike and walked it up the driveway then knocked on the door. I looked at the time 12:42 . Jesus Christ mannnn.

I got my keys, unlocked the door then walked in. Shaun, Yas, Tay, Steph, Drill, & TJ was in the living room. "Wassup nephew." Shaun said looking over them doubled back. "Nigga whatchu doing over here at this time of night?" He asked and I blew my lips.

"Mannnn..." I dragged shaking my head and he shook his head too. "Well how you got here?" He asked. "I rode my bike." He scrunched his face up. "Where yo momma?" He questioned. "With her nigga. Whatchall in here doing?" I asked and he started cheesing. "Oh youon know yet?" Drill asked and I shook my head.

"Know what?"

"Nun." Steph said and I rolled my eyes.

___________________

Ki POV

"Girl hell nah." I told Kimberly looking at her funny.

Gon talm bout some 'Now that yo lil girlfriend not around you can gon head n get with charles' . Charles was her homeboy she been tryna set me up with since forever.

There's just too many red flags with him for me to even consider or entertain the thought of being with him. "Just give him a chance ki." She told me and I shook my head. "You finna piss me off." I told her and she rolled her eyes. "Girl whatever he said he on the way." I snapped my head up.

"What?"

"I'm just fucking with you I'd never." She said attempting to laugh it off, but I ain't find shit funny. I blankly stared at her and she looked away. "That was not funny at all."

"Sorry."

I laid my head back down closing my eyes. I was so damn tired but for the life of me I could not go to sleep. After literally 30 minutes of trying I got up and walked downstairs to where everyone was still at. It's damn near 2 inna morning and these niggas still here.

I was finna open my mouth and say something but Steph held her finger up. "Y'all hear that?" She asked and I tilted my head and scanned every single one of them. "I know y'all was not smoking in this damn house." I told them.

"I just know y'all was not smoking in this damn house!" I repeated louder looking at them like they was crazy. Shaun got up with the joint lit and all making his way towards me. "Shhh sis, take this and relaxxxxxxxxx" he tried giving it to me and I refused.

"Nigga no."

"It's completely fine my momma did it with us and now look?!"

"First of all, all y'all are feins, second get that out of my face, third kaylen why are you here? I thought I had dropped you off?" I said acknowledging him since he was tryna hide. "Oh ummm," He started scratching his head . I just looked at him and he started speaking actual words.

"So bam my momma asked me to get a cup of ice and I was like 'why can't yo nigga do it? He's right here' he gon talm bout some, 'dont worry bout me son, go do what yo momma just told you' so I told his bitch ass to don't speak to me and I ain't his son.-"

"Were those the exact words you used?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Don't matter it was along the lines though, so then right he gon tell me, me, the son of my crazy ass mother to go find me something safe to do-"

"OH NO HE DIDNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT-" Yas yelled out. "Oh hell nawl who did he think he was talking too? Nephew I'ma need this nigga first and last name, license plate, phone number, and date of birth." Shaun added.

"Lemme finish first. So I got the bat, grabbed my bike, fucked his car up and rode my bike here." He finished with a smile while Shaun dapped him up. "That's what I'm talm bout but that's that pussy shi you was supposed to be at his ass with the bat not his car."

"First of all, there was no need for any of that to go down, second why couldn't you just get your mother a simple cup of ice?" I asked quieting them down. "Because I'm always doing shi a nigga be tired. Plus her nigga wasn't doing nun so why I gotta go ? They so called so in love he could do it for her." He explained and I nodded.

"You need to stop allat cussing. Why you ain't just call me to come get you?" I asked him and he shrugged which was his way of saying 'I don't know'.

"Sis stop stressing come here." I sat down on the couch next to Yas and Tay. "Wassup sis." Tay said holding a hand out I dapped him up nodding my head.

"Whatchu tryna watch?" I looked at the Netflix options then chose one.