Chapter 22

Ki POV Aug 11 Friday 5:59

I'm hungry.

No I'm not my stomach just hurt.

Lawd I hate period cramps! Cause why should I be feeling this way when Ian do nothing?!? I literally just exist bro.

Wish I was a man.

But at the same time I don't.

Would I still be bisexual if I was a guy?

Damn I don't know prolly not. "Kimora ion think you supposed to be taking 5 pills at the same time." Faith told me and I rolled my eyes. "Girl- I'm in pain I'ma pop these pills like I'ma damn addict aight." I retorted.

"You gon die girl nooo."

"Well then I die anything to get me away from this pain." And with that I took all of them.

It was Tylenol, ibuprofen, and some other pill. Should I have mixed them like that? I do not know nor do I care. "You still going on a run with me later?" I asked after I finished drinking my water bottle and she shook her head.

"Unt unt! I can't do it no more! You killing me cause why you gotta run that damn long and run all the way back?!?!? Bitch you be tryna kill me!" Faith exaggerated and I laughed.

"Your just.... I don't know." I started but shook my head not knowing what to say. "You should've cooked more salmon than that." She frowned her face up and I shrugged. "Nah."

"You tryna go see mom and dad with me?" I nodded. "when?"

"Now."

____________
Kota POV

"Gina."

"Dakota." I smiled and turned my head a little.

"You going somewhere?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah Corey's taking me out." She answered and I nodded.

"Okay well it's clear you've been avoiding me and your doing fine I just wanted to tell you me and kaylen would be moving out today." I told her then saw some sadness flicker in her eyes but as soon as it came it was gone.

"Oh- okay why?" She asked and I shrugged. "No reason I just wanted to move out. Shaun already knows so. On the brighter side you and yo lil whatever can roam the house freely." I explained and she nodded.

"So where ya moving too?"

"Lauderhill. It's a nice neighborhood nice and quiet you know. My own front and backyard with some fruit trees, mangos, bananas, etc." I told her and she let out a slight smile.

"Well okay. Just send me the address yeah." I hummed and looked at her. I walked over and gave her a hug. "I love you Gina." I felt her nod and I just stayed there for a little then pulled back.

__
Omniscient POV

Even though it sounded like goodbye it wasn't.

Or was it?

Only time would tell after the talk in the kitchen Gina left and Dakota finished getting the rest of her things. Kay would be at his mother's house this week so Dakota would be all by herself in her new house.

However if kimora was to say yes then it'd be just the two of them in the house. Dakota wanted to ask her if she'd like to move in with her but then over thought it was too soon.

After all ki doesn't really know the real her yet.

She doesn't know how fucked up Dakota really is. The trauma she's indured, The insecurities, The thoughts she can't seem to shake no matter how hard she tries.

But that's the funny thing about the honeymoon phase.

You don't see how messed up that person really is until it's too late or when you're in really deep.

You only see the green flags the red comes in later. Or you just choose to ignore it.

The only one who got to know the real Dakota was a monster herself.

A predator.

A predator who Dakota loved full heartedly and wouldn't care who'd go against them. You disrespect her that's your ass and she didn't care who you were.

Because after all love makes us all do crazy things.

Love makes us monsters.

Love cause havoc.

Love can get you killed but it can also be a sole reason to live.

Love would and can be the death but life of us all.

Going to the bathroom to take her daily medication she realized something. The bottle was empty. Both of them Dakota silently cursed under her breath.

"Fuck."

It'd be a full week before she can get another prescription. A long week because when something is important time goes by real slow.

Slower than a snail.

"Okay.... Okay. It's just a couple days, I'll be fine. I've went longer so I should be fine. I hope." Kota looked in the mirror while saying. The timing is horribly wrong but right.

On the other hand kimora was having the time of her life with her family. Drinking wine and playing board/card games, only the parents are drinking wine though the children get cranberry juice.

"So kimor, faith, has anyone caught your eye yet?" Daron their father asked. He was a cool dad not really caring what they did as long as no one was,

A, either hurt, B, in jail, and C, dead or worse. "Yeah." They both said at the same time. Kimora thinking about Dakota, faith thinking about brelin.

"Ouuu spill." Their mother, Denice, egged on. "Nah too early cause once you get to telling your parents about somebody they act up." Faith said shaking her head and ki agreed.

"Mhm. Cause then they start on some dumb shit and y'all break up and you done said allat for what? Now you looking dumb." She backed up rolling her eyes.

Ki wasn't afraid to cuss Infront of her parents, she was grown enough and they pretty much allowed it. "True." Her mother agreed nodding her head and her father raised his eyebrow at her.

"True what?"

"Huh?" The mother feigned clueless making them all chuckle. "I'll let yall meet Dakota soon though." The parents nodded and they continued with the game.