chapter 31: The worked plan and the battle between perfections

Start from the beginning

He spoke in smug and confident tone "Pikachu, I never expected you to change this much. Looking at you now it makes me want to bash you in the ground. But i am not here to remind you of your place".

Logan puts his finger in the nose. And continues "We have all your friends. Follow our instructions, Attempting to do something might lead, A couple of dead people. And the wrose for the girls, So why don't you sit in the car, And don't try any attempt to be a hero, We all know hero's are the ones who lose everything over, silly mistakes".

Hearing the man warning. Little Daniel looks at him. Without showing any emotions on his face. Little Daniel hands his phone over to the Logan.

Loagn throws the phone to the side, And Signal's little Daniel to sit in the car. Little Daniel follows the instructions.

With Logan sitting in the car also, The finger which was in his nose, Now is in his pants. He kicks the guy in the driver seat. And speaks in an impatience tone. "Drive f**k*r, What are you looking at. Bitch".

The man drives off to the location. While The j high of the story world are in trouble. What is happening with system in the cannon verse.

System is shocked as he just found out that second body is sentient. And has its own thoughts.

Looking at him, System wearing a dragon mask. Is smiling under the mask. With no words spoken.

SB Attacked using boxing movement to close the distance, With a flurry of hooks left and right.

Dodging it. System looks at Sb UI trying to find an opening. To land hits, But sb changes style form boxing to tasooma fist.

To catch system off Guard. Which works as Sb ui landed a hard hit on the mid section of the system.

Trying to use jichang chop. Sb UI is stooped in his tracks. As 3 fingers are put on his forehead. Which soon is turned into a 1 inch Punch.

Which sends his head flinging back. Using the force SB UI does a back flip kick. Trying to hit in the chin.

While the machines fought. The generation 2nd copy genius watched both of them. Og Daniel watched as his Second body.

The body which was destroying him. Is now meeting his match. He thought ' Jake , sameoul, jerry , johan, and goo. The second body in unconscious State, was on a whole different level. The body went toe toe with master gun. Is now begin overpowered'.

As beads of sweat falls form og Daniel face. Thinking how strong is nightmare. And he continued to look.

SB UI has used all the copies in his arsenal. The copy jichang, Tasooma , gun. Sb saw how all his strike's were dodged.

In the whole fight he only landed 1 strike. Continuing to fight. Sb ui uses a sweep kick.

System lifts the leg which was in range of the sweep. But using the sweeping motion Sb follows with a back spin kick.

Which connects and sents system taking a few steps back. Seeing how this attack worked. SB UI jumps placing his right hand over system head. Balancing him self over the head of system. With a single hand.

System is shocked by the such movement of Sb. Without much thinking Sb bring his heel down over system head.

The kick is near the head of system. To og Daniel it felt like the kick connected. But then suddenly system vanished like a after image was left in his place.

The kick made a huge hole in the ground. Sb UI and system are now standing with their back facing each other.

Og Daniel didn't saw when he moved.SB UI could not understand, What happened, And when he moved.