𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He is surely not going to live very long, so does his mate, because with the deteriorating health of the sick omega, the alpha's body has also started to lose the will to live. This is how a mated wolf is. If one is sick, it affects other too. And if one is close to their death, the other will be close to their death too.

"A little weaker than yesterday, but little stronger than tomorrow." He mumbled, making jungkook chuckle, and help his lover to lay on ground beside of him, hiding his omega in his embrace, and staring at his still beautiful face with his slightly blurred vision.

"You got a new wrinkle close to your eye kookie." Jimin said with a giggle, making the alpha smile widely at him too, only to reveal more of his small wrinkles.

"I think I will become old way too early." Jungkook said, and jimin nodded at his words with a notorious smile on his face.

For some moments, the hut fell silent, and the two mates just continued to look at each other in each others orbs.

"Jiminie, can I ask you one thing?" He asked, making jimin hum in response.

"I never asked this, because you never tried to tell me this too, but, where is your real weak spot?" He asked.

The omega smiled widely at him, and leaned close to his alpha's ear, to mumble something.

Jungkook's eyes widen when his omega revealed about his real weak spot. Jimin leaned away to lay back on his place, only to make his mate stare at him with wide eyes.

"Jiminah, are you saying the truth?" He asked, making jimin nod at him with a huge grin on his plump lips.

Jungkook chuckled, and kissed his lips lovingly, then leaned away, to stare into the slightly white turned purple orbs of his mate.

"I love you~" he said. The omega smiled warmly at this, as he leaned close to his lover, to attach his plump lips to others smaller ones.

"I love you too, my alpha."

.

.

.

Next day

Taehyung and hoseok finally reached the place, from where their love started, the tree of new beginning, the magical pond.

"Here we are, once again!" Hoseok said, while taehyung at the tree while holding the hand of his lover in his, helping him in standing beside him on the uneven surface of that place

"The place is just like we saw it for the first time, but we got old." Taehyung said with a chuckle, making hoseok smile at his words too.

They turned gaze towards of each other, staring into each other's orbs for some moments.

"Lets, do for what we are here." Hoseok mumbled, making taehyung nod at his words.

They both turned their gazes towards of the tree once again, joined their hands together in praying position, and closed their eyes, to make their wish, to pray to goddess Luna, one last time.