ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

𝔈𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔪 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔩.

~❄️~❄️~❄️~

The taller and muscular beta fell on his back, but immediately raised his gaze to look at the person in front of him. His eyes widen when he found the alpha, with whom he was practicing sword fighting, is now standing in front of him with a small smirk on his lips, while the his sword is pointing in between of both of his eyes.

"Weak, neophyte, pathetic. These three words are the best description for a beta like you." the alpha, who was standing in front of him, uttered these words on the face of that beta.

The beta immediately got on his knees, his head and hands are now touching the dusty ground as the fear of the alpha who is standing in front of him is now running in his body instead of blood.

"F-forgive me prince. I will practice hard to improve my sword fighting skills. P-please grant me a chance, so that I can improve myself." The beta begged, which made the prince standing in front of him let out a dark chuckle. Shivers runs down the body of that wolf, as he started to pray for his life now.

The alpha put his sword back in its sheath, with his eyes still locked to the beta who is still not raising his head from the ground.

"But I do not see any reason to keep you in royal army. You could not even stand for five minutes in front of me when it was just a practice. How are you suppose to fight in a real battle then?" said the prince, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I-i will try to improve myself prince. Please give me a chance." The beta said again. The fear was manifesting in his voice, which made the alpha let out an exhausted sigh.

"You are still saying that you will 'try'?" said the prince, at which the beta's eyes widen.

After that, he did not said anything, and turned his heels to walk towards the large gates of that practice ground.

"Immature, frightened, nervous while fighting. You are not a wolf. A pup is better word to define you. Think about joining the royal army again once you become a wolf. Jung's clan, do not need weak commanders like you, who can not even stand for five minutes in front of a person who is half of his age." the prince said, and walked away from that place.